Movie: Venom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie: Venom?

Without giving it away, what is this movie about? I don't like scary movies.

Is this scary? Or is Venom a "good" guy?

Uh not my kind of show............

Comment

It is not scary. Its a Marvel type movie kind of like the Avengers movies more than it is a scary movie.

Comment

It's marginally scarier than your typical Spiderman movie.

I thought it was decent, but I'm not really into that super hero genre.

Comment

it is good, funny and action pack

Comment

I actually enjoyed it. I don’t my normally watch super hero/comic book movies or whatever genre it is. But venom and Deadpool were both good.

Comment

no, not scary at all...

Comment

I thought it was silly. Almost walked out. You want a good sci-fi action popcorn movie, check out Mortal Engines.

Comment

Not really scary.

Not really that good ether.

Kind of like Spiderman meets Pennywise the clown without the cool Stephen King backstory.

Comment

If you like Marvel movies then you will like it. It’s in the bottom 3rd of the marvel movies, but if you are a fan boy then you will probably like it more because of Tom hardy and just correcting the horrible Spider-Man 3 venom they threw at us.

Comment

It’s entertaining. It’s most entertaining facet is the banter between different characters. Worth seeing, I rented on iTunes and felt like I got my $ worth.

Comment

I liked it for a comic book movie

Comment

I was a comic book guy growing up and loved Spider-Man. I hate all of the Spider-Man movies. Venom was good though. Regardless, still better super hero movies out there.

Comment

Working...
                          X