No announcement yet.

Nice suprise on 4 wheeler in barn plus others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like an awesome area! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Your almost a neighbor. We're in the Adirondacks, over looking the Great Sacandaga.

Comment

Cool pics.

Comment

Great pics of the Eagle and flags. But I am like Indiana Jones when it comes to snakes...

Comment

great pics, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by wsteffen View Post
              Your almost a neighbor. We're in the Adirondacks, over looking the Great Sacandaga.
              Pretty sweet my step father has a lake house on that lake right by the bridge on the edinburg side. Beautiful country but i agree aint no Texas!

Comment

I would have punched a hole in the roof of the barn. I love the Eagle pic.

Comment

Good stuff! I don't like surprises like that either.

Comment

I was in NYC last week with granddaughter —and one thing that your sewer comment reminded me of—walking down the sidewalk and the alternating smells of coffee, then garbage then popcorn and hotdogs then garbage again. Seemed to be everywhere we went.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      I was in NYC last week with granddaughter —and one thing that your sewer comment reminded me of—walking down the sidewalk and the alternating smells of coffee, then garbage then popcorn and hotdogs then garbage again. Seemed to be everywhere we went.
                      Dang...wish I knew...would have had you up to camp! Only 100 miles from NYC.
                      Yes, sewer smells everywhere. With that many folks, the crap has to go somewhere
                      The Catskills are very different than the city, but it ain't no Texas.

Comment

Really cool pics!

Comment

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                          X