• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That hack can’t get anybody out

Comment

My gosh this can never be easy [emoji849]

Comment

LeClerc just doesn’t have the mentality of a closer. A real mental midget. No offense Altuve!

Comment

Leclerc has definitely lost his confidence and swagger he had last year. It might be a good idea to pull him out of the closer role for the time being and put him in less stressful situations to get his confidence back. When he gets the confidence back then bring him back to the closer role.

Comment

Fans got their money worth at that carnival today! 9 home runs!

Comment

Unreal. I’ll take it though. Crazy game and not without the late drama.
              Well, the Rangers are still firmly in control of the Silver Boot with back to back 2 out of 3 games won series.

Comment

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                Hey hero, did you “get home” when it was 7-1 or 10-1?[emoji23][emoji14]

Was home at 12:30[emoji41]

Did you flip over from the outdoor channel at 11-7 or 11-8? [emoji23][emoji23]

Take that loss *****!!

Nice series win Rangers! Woooooo!

That’s two series wins against the vinega-tros

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Was home at 12:30[emoji41]

Did you flip over from the outdoor channel at 11-7 or 11-8? [emoji23][emoji23]

Take that loss *****!!

Nce series win Rangers! Woooooo!
                  I knew you would show when the win was secure. 😛Even sooner than I figured

Comment

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    I knew you would show when the win was secure. [emoji14]Even sooner than I figured

I knew you would aim your vinegar gargling at me when you couldnt aim it at my team because you got beat[emoji23].....again.[emoji23]

But .... but...I guessed the timing perfectly. [emoji41]

Comment

You should lay off the salt when you are getting beat. [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Well by gosh. I didn’t get to watch today but sounds like it was a wild one!

Hopefully they can keep winning series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Gooooooooo

and try again tomorrow!

Karma - She's a B.

Comment

I still don't get LeClerc as a closer. Trusting in Woodward. But, Shawn Kelley looks more like it to me. We'll see. On to the the toilet by the bay. Good times.

Just keep winning series, somehow.

Oh yeah, hope Gallo can keep some semblance of this early season performance up for the long haul.
                            Last edited by mikemorvan; 04-22-2019, 06:48 AM.

Comment

I've got no real issue with what Woodward has done so far, but letting a closer walk 4 in the 9th in a save situation is moronic.

Comment

Laclerc was one of the best in the game - now he aint. I think he was trying to work him out of it, but dang. That plan obviously didnt work.

Minors are looking very good for a few years down the road for pitching. Right now it's a crap shoot.

Comment

Working...
                                X