Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to her!

Comment

Well got back late last night from San Antonio. My daughter didn’t Fair too well in the San Antonio Stockshow Judging Contest. The bull class absolutely kicked her rear. I don’t know if she was just tried or not paying attention or a combination of both. She will learn from the experience and get better. Overall she had a good weekend because she did so well at the Livestock Judging on Saturday.

Oh well on to the next one. We will be in Houston on March 11 for the Judging Contest there. And then after Houston we have our county show. Goats are looking great

Comment

Well my kids had a pretty good local show on Monday night.

My son won the junior showmanship

And my daughter got the reserve jr showmanship banner

Now we just need to continue working the goats for our county show in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Son did well tonight, 2nd in his class and 14th overall out 100+ dark crosses. Made the sale for Monday.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Texoma Exposition and Livestock Show (Grayson County)has treated my daughter pretty good so far. Monday night she was Chamion Senior Showman and today she was Champion Yorkshire Barrow. Tomorrow it’s on to the Ag Mech Show with the Gantry Crane she built. Hopefully, all of the hard work she put in will continue to be recognized.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by GRIZZ64; 02-27-2019, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Congrats. Kids. Great job. My daughters are showing their rabbit meat pens tomorrow morning. One her New Zealand's and the other Californians.

Comment

Originally posted by GRIZZ64 View Post
                The Texoma Exposition and Livestock Show (Grayson County)has treated my daughter pretty good so far. Monday night she was Chamion Senior Showman and today she was Champion Yorkshire Barrow. Tomorrow it’s on to the Ag Mech Show with the Gantry Crane she built. Hopefully, all of the hard work she put in will continue to be recognized.
                I seen her today. My boy was at Loy Lake as well. Dark Cross. See 2 posts above.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  I seen her today. My boy was at Loy Lake as well. Dark Cross. See 2 posts above.

Congrats to your Son Hully.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                    Well my kids had a pretty good local show on Monday night.

My son won the junior showmanship

And my daughter got the reserve jr showmanship banner

Now we just need to continue working the goats for our county show in a few weeks

Toby

Proud Dad and rightfully so.

Congratulations on a great SA show with children

TD

Comment

Who’s all going to HLSR and when? Good Luck!

Comment

We will be in Houston on Monday morning for the Livestock Judging Contest

Comment

Been there done that already. Was there the first week

Comment

Stockshow Season 2018-2019

Just got home from Houston.
                            Talen showed his first Major Goat. Got the gate, but learned a lot.
                            He finished 9th out of a 30 head Beefmaster class. Super proud to watch him get pulled for the top 10. He’ll be back next year with the same heifer. Hopefully with a calf on her side.

Next up is County in April. He’ll show his Heifer, Goat & a pen of commercial heifers.

Comment

Love all these pics as I am missing the stock shows this spring. Congrats to all the kids and much love to the parents making sure these kids get this experience. I have one in college and one is a junior in HS. Over the years they have shown rabbits, sheep, goats, a heifer, and a number of steers. My college kiddo, Kyle, wound down his career at our county show almost a year ago. Carson, my 16 year old, doesn't have much time for it with other activities but is showing a meat pen at our county this year. Anyways good luck to all at Houston and Austin and the remaining county shows.

Comment

Next stop for us - Austin. Steers continue to put on a little more cover and the chickens are getting fat.

Comment

Working...
                                X