This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Sec humpers said the Big 12 played no defense, when the Big 12 was running the spread/air raid. Now the sec is running the same and they say it the scheme and not playing defense?
    Watch Bama defense vs Notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      No, really thanks for the insight lol? I want the b12 to be relevant, right now it’s not. Google and let me know how many b12 defensive players have been drafted in the last 5 years vs sec. I’m no sec humper but I’m not delusional either
      Well, when it's OU and 9 also rans it's easy to lap the field.

Comment

5 of those haven't peed a drop... Could go as far as 6.
        5 of them have been National Champs during that 10 year span...although a couple of those (maybe 3?) could be considered one-hit-wonders? Probably a little early to lump LSU in that category with Auburn.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Well, when it's OU and 9 also rans it's easy to lap the field.
          Can't really argue with that.

Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll go as far as to say OU will not beat Florida. They look better than OU as far as I can tell. I'm not sure as far as OPT outs, but OU has had a starting corner opt out and Fl has had a TE opt out? Now, we can play the Florida doesn't want to be there game and OU may win. I don't know any florida players to see if they are interested.
            Last edited by oktx; 12-22-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I'll go as far as to say OU will not beat Florida. They look better than OU as far as I can tell. I'm not sure as far as OPT outs, but OU has had a starting corner opt out and Fl has had a TE opt out? Now, we can play the Florida doesn't want to be there game and OU may win. I don't know any florida players to see if they are interested.
              OU will beat the gators brains out.

Comment

OU will hold their own IMO.

Comment

Lol, you’re joking right? When you say good you mean “good schemes”, like the 4-2-5 I ran in the 90’s but is now cutting edge in the b12 I’m just guessing because if you mean good like good players pretty sure the NFL disagrees
                  You should watch more games.

Comment

I just don't have the faith ya'll do. I've seen them fart and fall down so many times. I'm not talking about, Clemson, Bama or LSU. All those were CLEARLY better. May be the little dab of defense they are playing will push them over the hump.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      You should watch more games.
                      Pretty sure that’s not the problem, I just don’t watch thru fanboy lenses.

Comment

Is it me or did the bowl games start really quick this year? I guess its the same dates just the season started and ended later.

Comment

Pretty sure that’s not the problem, I just don’t watch thru fanboy lenses.
                          That's prolly it! Do you want to jump on the avatar challenge bandwagon?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Is it me or did the bowl games start really quick this year? I guess its the same dates just the season started and ended later.

Seemed that way but the season ended later like you said

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                              Watch Bama defense vs Notre Dame
                              I watched it against Florida. Which was the good unit and which was the bad one?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                I watched it against Florida. Which was the good unit and which was the bad one?

Comment

Working...
                                X