Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruise Line - Covid 19/Vaccine?

Is it required?

I can’t find any hard core documentation, what’s the rules?

Which cruise lines?

Port of call Galveston preferably?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure what the rules are but cruses in general are a sketchy idea. They are a breeding ground for diseases other than Covid. Plus you don’t have a way off if you get sick of it. For Covid vaccination requirements check the country’s you plan on visiting.

Comment

Almost all cruise lines are requiring a vaccine for now. This may change in the next year or so. One thing I think is funny is how you’re not hearing about people getting sick on the current cruises, although it’s definitely happening. It would go against their “95% Vaccinated Requirement”

Comment

Unless it’s changed recently, all of the ones sailing from Galveston required vaccination.

Comment

Holland America does, plus just got an email from them saying our Alaska cruise in Sept you will have to wear a mask because a spike of covid in Alaska. Told the wife I will not be going unless they lift the mask mandate.

Comment

If you click around on each brands webpage it’s findable.
            Or at least it used to be.
            We cancelled 2 booked cruises at the beginning of this plandimic over it.
            Funny is when you’ll hear a story of a cruise outbreak of Covid even though all onboard are super duper protected with the jab.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

We booked a cruise to sail way back in summer of 2020...COVID shut down the cruise lines so we didn't go. When they started requiring the vax, we said we would not be going and they said we could cancel because of a change in policy. But then the cruise line just kept crediting our money toward future cruises and we could not get the refund...we were not going with the vax requirement and I now have no desire to go on a cruise with the possibility of having to wear a mask the whole time, or worse, getting stuck on the boat with a bunch of COVID cases. Finally, just a couple of weeks ago, we got MOST of our money back. I had resigned the fact that we'd just have to eat that money, so I was glad we got some back. Just be aware about putting down big deposits if you have any concerns or hesitations.

Comment

It’s funny that the floating buffets are placing “health” requirements on its passengers

Comment

We are headed to pick our kids up from their dad, they just arrived back in port this morning. None of them have been vaccinated, they just had to have a test done within 24 hours of boarding last Saturday. Not sure which cruise line, but it was out of Galveston

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                    Holland America does, plus just got an email from them saying our Alaska cruise in Sept you will have to wear a mask because a spike of covid in Alaska. Told the wife I will not be going unless they lift the mask mandate.
                    Yeah a mask requirement I am out
                    The vaxx doesn’t bother me anymore

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                      Yeah a mask requirement I am out
                      The vaxx doesn’t bother me anymore
                      If you research the vax side effects, it should bother you a lot more than the mask, all I’m going to say

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                        If you research the vax side effects, it should bother you a lot more than the mask, all I’m going to say

Bam

Comment

Neighbors just returned from a Cruise to Alaska. Negative Covid test was required before cruise. The whole family returned home with Covid. Probably not a good time to go on a cruise.

Comment

Covid is still a thing???

Comment

Carnival-

Cruising with Carnival is easy! Vaccines and testing no longer required for most cruises. Get all the details.

Royal Caribbean-

Looks like an age exemption might work for the younger folk.

Comment

Working...
                              X