Who shoots a 22-250?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keg View Post
    Thank you sir…. It was strange that I bought them out of 2 different collections on the same day…. I bought the ADL first…. I knew it was really nice.. then after I purchased the BDL I thought I wished I’d seen it first… After getting them both home.. I was glad I’d bought them both… I’m still kicking myself for not picking up a Winchester 70 crf..fw… from the 90’s.. stainless.. walnut stock.. in 22-250… years ago….
    Every 22-250 & swift 700 I've owned shined with 52gr match pills.

I love those early guns & that checkering...the ADL is a deluxe model.

Comment

Mine loves 55 fbv berger bullets and is hell on coyotes

Comment

Great caliber and great guns there. You will enjoy shooting them. I’ve shot a lot of deer with mine, have a early 90’s 700 with a 26 inch bull barrel. 55gr v max for predators and 55gr soft points for deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

I have a 700 bdl 22-250 and I load 52gr match for it as well. Shoots great.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

I bought a case of Remington 45 grain rounds on here… 400 rounds… I hope they work out…

I like the early guns also… This ADL has really good wood.. better than the BDL….

Comment

Love that ADL. 22-250 is pretty much all I shoot these days and mine is a ragged hole gun. Earhole or neck shots with the 55gr PSP and I haven't tracked an animal since.

Comment

I have a Rem 700 VSF 22-250 w/1:12. It shoots 55 grn green and yellow box very well. I've killed many deer with it.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                  Love that ADL. 22-250 is pretty much all I shoot these days and mine is a ragged hole gun. Earhole or neck shots with the 55gr PSP and I haven't tracked an animal since.
                  Thank you sir… I have a a few boxes of that ammo… I bought some Remington 45 grain hollow points… I was hoping to use them for coyotes….

Comment

Beautiful rifles.

I have a Weatherby Vanguard VGX Deluxe that my grandfather gave me on my FIRST birthday. It’s a great shooting rifle and I love the caliber. I’ve killed squirrels with it, deer with it and everything in between.

Comment

Would you sell the old weaver scopes?

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                        Would you sell the old weaver scopes?
                        I already did… in the classifieds here…

Comment

Originally posted by Keg View Post
                          I already did… in the classifieds here…
                          Dang, I missed out.
                          I love those old scopes.

Comment

If u want something to die in texas take ur 22-250. One of the deadliest rounds there is.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                              If u want something to die in texas take ur 22-250. One of the deadliest rounds there is.
                              I got them for coyotes.. but I’m not sure I fully agree with your one of the deadliest comment… Although I’m sure it’s a good varmint round…. This is a pig I shot at 200 yards with a 300 win mag today… This is the exit hole… 😁
                              Attached Files

Comment

My wifey shoots a Ruger Hawkeye in 22-250. With handloaded 50 grain Barnes TSX bullets it shoots sub MOA, but everything dies quick if she puts the bullet in the right spot. I know that when I hear that gun go off, I'm gonna have to drag something, gut it, or both.

Comment

Working...
                                X