• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$11,000 per dose!!!! WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      $11,000 per dose!!!! WOW!
      Yeah, but I bet those people found it to be the best investment of their life.

Comment

"Only" lol this is a win no matter how you look at it. Well how crazy is it that it cured all participants for 100% success rate. I bet those participants are ecstatic.

Comment

I think alternative treatments work in some cases. Success or failure depends on a lot of factors. Type of cancer, advancement of the cancer before treatment starts, overall health and age of the patient, etc.

I have prostate cancer. I have been on "active surveillance" for 15 months. This has included two prostate specific MRIs, two biopsies, and PSA tests every 90 days.

Since I was not having any invasive treatments (surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy) I decided to start an alternative treatment last August. Thanks to Burnadell (Randy) I learned about the Joe Tippens protocol here on TBH.

This protocol consists of:
          Fenbendazole: 222 mg per day 3 days a week
          Curcumin: 600 mg (2 pills per day) of bio-available curcumin seven days a week.
          CBD oil: 25 mg sublingually (under the tongue) seven days a week.
          Vitamin E: 400-800mg per day, seven days a week.

I have not informed my doctors (urologist/oncologist) about my alternative treatment. It is not interfering with any thing they are doing since they are basically watching the progression or non progression with testing. Also, its my body and my choice.

I had my last MRI in late February. Mysteriously one of the the two original lesions was gone and the remaining lesion was smaller in size. My last biopsy in March indicated a lower Gleason score in the remaining lesion. My PSA has dropped from 5 to 3.2. At the follow up visit after my biopsy my doctors decided to limit the PSA tests to every 6 months and the biopsy to every two years unless my PSA starts to rise again.

I asked the doctor...."If I have cancer why is my PSA going down? Also. Why has a lesion disappeared on the MRI, and why is the Gleason score lower on the remaining lesion"? I told him this is confusing to me. He said it was confusing to him also, but he told me to not let my guard down because I still have cancer. This is true, but I think the alternative treatment is working. Research has shown that Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways. Basically it blocks the sugar receptors in the cancer cell which starves and kills the cell.

If you didnt know Fenbendazole is a parasitic drug used by vets. It is dog wormer.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
            I think alternative treatments work in some cases. Success or failure depends on a lot of factors. Type of cancer, advancement of the cancer before treatment starts, overall health and age of the patient, etc.

I have prostate cancer. I have been on "active surveillance" for 15 months. This has included two prostate specific MRIs, two biopsies, and PSA tests every 90 days.

Since I was not having any invasive treatments (surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy) I decided to start an alternative treatment last August. Thanks to Burnadell (Randy) I learned about the Joe Tippens protocol here on TBH.

This protocol consists of:
            Fenbendazole: 222 mg per day 3 days a week
            Curcumin: 600 mg (2 pills per day) of bio-available curcumin seven days a week.
            CBD oil: 25 mg sublingually (under the tongue) seven days a week.
            Vitamin E: 400-800mg per day, seven days a week.

I have not informed my doctors (urologist/oncologist) about my alternative treatment. It is not interfering with any thing they are doing since they are basically watching the progression or non progression with testing. Also, its my body and my choice.

I had my last MRI in late February. Mysteriously one of the the two original lesions was gone and the remaining lesion was smaller in size. My last biopsy in March indicated a lower Gleason score in the remaining lesion. My PSA has dropped from 5 to 3.2. At the follow up visit after my biopsy my doctors decided to limit the PSA tests to every 6 months and the biopsy to every two years unless my PSA starts to rise again.

I asked the doctor...."If I have cancer why is my PSA going down? Also. Why has a lesion disappeared on the MRI, and why is the Gleason score lower on the remaining lesion"? I told him this is confusing to me. He said it was confusing to him also, but he told me to not let my guard down because I still have cancer. This is true, but I think the alternative treatment is working. Research has shown that Fenbendazole acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways. Basically it blocks the sugar receptors in the cancer cell which starves and kills the cell.

If you didnt know Fenbendazole is a parasitic drug used by vets. It is dog wormer.

Congrats on your regression! That’s great news sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It seems like a small sample size, but I’ll take any good news in the fight against cancer. My prayers are with y’all there are fighting this terrible disease.

Comment

I saw this on the news last night. Pretty amazing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Arrowsmith, I am thrilled that you are seeing some results from your protocol! Tell Tracey to not be alarmed if she finds you curled up on the floor in front of the sofa licking your paws more often!

Comment

Good to see these great reports.

Comment

Between the Fenben (dog wormer) and Ivermectin (horse wormer) for Covid prevention I definitely should not have worms. [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                        Between the Fenben (dog wormer) and Ivermectin (horse wormer) for Covid prevention I definitely should not have worms. [emoji1]

Yeah, but have ya been dragging your *** across the yard?

Great to hear your progress Mike. It sounds like there may be some progress in the fight on several fronts. It is encouraging.

Comment

We have been using monoclonal antibodies for years to treat breast cancer. pertuzumab (perjeta) and trastuzumab (herceptin) are the two most common. We usually see a great response. Only use them for Her2 + breast cancers, about 25% are Her 2+. We see about a 64% PCR, (pathologic complete response or no cancer cells left) if they get 6 doses prior to surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Arrowsmith, I am thrilled that you are seeing some results from your protocol! Tell Tracey to not be alarmed if she finds you curled up on the floor in front of the sofa licking your paws more often!
                            Paws?😂😉

Comment

The sample size is small in the above article. MD Anderson has been doing this trial in a larger sample size for the last year. They have only had (1) patient not respond to this treatment and everyone else recovered 100% without any sign of cancer.

This treatment was specifically for rectal cancer in the trial. To qualify for this treatment, you must have a specific genetic mutation which only 10-15% have. I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Rectal Cancer on 4/27/22. I'm waiting for the results of my biopsy to see if I qualify for this treatment. It is a lot easier on your body then the typical Chemo/Radiation/Surgery.

I saw the mentioning of Stage 2, 3, and 4 earlier in the post. Stage 2 is the cancer is only in the tumor, Stage 3 is it is in the tumor and lymph nodes around the tumor, and Stage 4 means it has spread to other organs in your body.

Comment

Listening to the physicians on Doctor Radio xm, they were convinced this is a game changer. We should all hope the system will not be the ones that knock this thing down.

Comment

Working...
                                X