Great study on cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great study on cancer

Great article and great news on fighting cancer. All participants are completely cancer free and have been for up to 25 months. Not one had to go through surgery, chemo, or radiation and the drug is already fda approved for another type of cancer.

A cancer trial has reportedly become the first in the world to completely remove the disease in every patient, according to a study published on June 5 in The New ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it highly suspect and unbelievable that all participants went into remission due to the treatment.

Comment

You have to have a certain type of colon cancer for this particular treatment to work. But the cancer didn’t just go into remission, it disappeared completely from their bodies. It has something to do with unmasking these cancer cells where your own body can identify them and kill them. I’m very happy for the folks affected by the outcome.

Comment

Comment

Great news, but remember there were only 12 participants in this trial and all subjects were Stage II or III with localized tumors.

Comment

This has been in msm as well. Heard about it several times on the radio at work yesterday. Pretty amazing deal for all those involved. They’re also finding along with monoclonal AB’s that that “silly horse paste” ivermectin and hcq cure a lot of ailments as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
              I find it highly suspect and unbelievable that all participants went into remission due to the treatment.
              I agree here with your comments from my own personal experiences with the “C” and people I know that has had cancer.

Comment

Comment

Nothing like a good dose of pessimism to start the day…..

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                    Great news, but remember there were only 12 participants in this trial and all subjects were Stage II or III with localized tumors.
                    14 participants.
                    In 2020, nearly 340,000 people died from rectal cancer. Now a new treatment giving hope for beating the disease — and maybe other forms of cancer as well — could be available within a yea…

Comment

Positive news even if it is targeted at a specific type/stages. I finished chemo in December and radiation in April and don't wish that on anyone. Any advancements in the way any type of cancer is treated is positive news.

Comment

Very interesting.
                        A little personal info. with Ivermectin.
                        I have been taking Zinc, D3, C, B & quercetin almost since the start of the China Flu.
                        After I decided to take no more Phiser shots ( got Tinnitus from the 1st one ) I started a regimen of Ivermectin.
                        Decided to stop taking Iver once the Omicron subsided.
                        Low & behold a couple months later I caught Covid. Was able to get a Regeneron ( Monoclonal Antibodies ) infusion a few days later.
                        I am convinced the Ivermectin was helping me from contracting Covid.

Comment

In Feb 2021 I was diagnosed with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, (a stage 4 Kidney cancer). It had metastized to my lungs. I went on Pembrolizumab as my line of treatment (Pembrolizumab is classified as a monoclonal antibody). For 15 months my cancer was held at bay, but on my last scans two tumors in my lungs had increased in size and there was a new lesion (tumor) on my #1 Lumbar Vertebrae.

Comment

While this offers hope, keep in mind the study was 12 people with rectal cancer, which is a far cry from what I would say is a promising treatment. Although, I must admit, I am excited about the hope it brings!

Comment

Wild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X