X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
    oops.
    No ooops,
    I watch golf almost religiously and for many years he has sucked but the media coverage was if he was still world #1. When a guy is world 1100 I dont need to hear about his every shot. So he is better these days as a player and a person. Good
    Last edited by flywise; 04-16-2019, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Absolutely!!! No question about that. The purses that golfers win now are due to Tiger. He changed the game forever.
      Also, he's a better golfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Also, he's a better golfer.

Stop doing drugs.[emoji52][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          No ooops,
          I watch golf almost religiously and for many years he has sucked but the media coverage was if he was still world #1. When a guy is world 1100 I dont need to hear about his every shot. So he is better these days as a player and a person. Good
          I'm a huge tiger fan and love to see him back to glory, but I am right there with you. It was a little hard watching when they showcased everything he did. Just think, what the coverage will be in a couple weeks when he tees it up again.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            Nope. don't like Tiger.
            2x. But now we'll have to put up with him for 20 more years when he's long gone. Many folks don't know ANYTHING about golf but they crow about Tiger with their buddies and ignore his pitiful character.

Comment

I think the original poster, plus anybody that rode his **** on this one should have to comment on here that they acknowledge that they are just a hater. I would be surprised if they don’t live every day that way. We all know those people that just always hate because that’s who they are.

Winners worry about winning. Losers worry about winners.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                2x. But now we'll have to put up with him for 20 more years when he's long gone. Many folks don't know ANYTHING about golf but they crow about Tiger with their buddies and ignore his pitiful character.
                You need a snickers?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
                    I think the original poster, plus anybody that rode his **** on this one should have to comment on here that they acknowledge that they are just a hater. I would be surprised if they don’t live every day that way. We all know those people that just always hate because that’s who they are.

Winners worry about winning. Losers worry about winners.

So fans are supposed to like EVERY athlete and EVERY team in EVERY sport?

No dislike for the rivals of your teams/players?

Not.

Comment

I’m getting too old for pedestals. The Tiger story is great reading and a great adventure. Heck, the man’s name is frickn “Tiger”; born for greatness! I’m not a fan of the GOAT labels.

Curt, I’m an admirer of your posts but, as an engineer and devout contrarian, I have to point out your post actually highlights why the GOAT label works against Jack. If the top 7 are winning all those tourneys, my take away is he was in a shallow pool. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a huge fan and hit many a ball into the back pasture that I called “Augusta” and defeating the golden bear week in and week out but, the competion just wasn’t as deep. I also believe the field is more skilled today than when Tiger made his run. And that is 100% his making.

Comment

Crickets???? [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Crickets???? [emoji848]

Its great.

Comment

eighty. two.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Crickets???? [emoji848]

Played some awesome golf this weekend! Hopefully he adds a few more wins this season and maybe another major

Comment

Had knee surgery 9 weeks ago, first tourney or the year, tough field and led wire to wire.....

Comment

Working...
                                X