No announcement yet.

69 C10 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m quickly learning that even the simplest of task aren’t so simple. To the auto parts store

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
      Did you figure out what was wrong with the steering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Steering spacer was binding up to the column. Need to put a washer on the backside. Turns like a dream now.

Comment

Today’s the day. Hope we have everything to get her started

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
          Today’s the day. Hope we have everything to get her started
          Hurry up

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
            Hurry up
            I'll save you the screen shot from Tombstone and just say we're all looking forward to it!

Comment

You get a speedin' ticket or something? Out with the update already!

Comment

Tagged!!

Comment

Well I'm jelly. Looking good

Comment

They throw you under the jail for going so fast or what?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Having difficulties posting the video but she runs. I don’t have the gauges yet but was not going to start it without having an oil pressure gauge. Got an analog gauge from Oreillys with a bunch of fittings to get us what we needed. Hooked it up. Drank a beer. Had issues with hooking up the power steering and didn’t want to burn the pump up. Pulled the belt off, drank a beer. Put gas in the relocated tank and found out there was a missing fitting. Buddy held his finger in it while we searched and finally found the correct NPT fitting. Cleaned up the fuel and put 2 fans in the garage to get the fumes out. Drank a couple of beers. Fuel rail brackets do not line up so we thought we had them secured enough for a 5 second run. Blew them off 3x with 60 psi adding zip ties until secured. There were beers drank between each episode. Transmission does not have the driveshaft installed so as we started to crank, spray tranny fluid everywhere. Get a bucket, drink a beer or 2. Hit the hot wire to the battery and she cranks with 50 psi oil pressure. Shut it off. High fives. Drink too many beers!

Comment

Sounds like you have been busy this morning...

Comment

Nothing is ever easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Having difficulties posting the video but she runs. I don’t have the gauges yet but was not going to start it without having an oil pressure gauge. Got an analog gauge from Oreillys with a bunch of fittings to get us what we needed. Hooked it up. Drank a beer. Had issues with hooking up the power steering and didn’t want to burn the pump up. Pulled the belt off, drank a beer. Put gas in the relocated tank and found out there was a missing fitting. Buddy held his finger in it while we searched and finally found the correct NPT fitting. Cleaned up the fuel and put 2 fans in the garage to get the fumes out. Drank a couple of beers. Fuel rail brackets do not line up so we thought we had them secured enough for a 5 second run. Blew them off 3x with 60 psi adding zip ties until secured. There were beers drank between each episode. Transmission does not have the driveshaft installed so as we started to crank, spray tranny fluid everywhere. Get a bucket, drink a beer or 2. Hit the hot wire to the battery and she cranks with 50 psi oil pressure. Shut it off. High fives. Drink too many beers!
                            Haha
                            Attached Files

Comment

Gauges, wiring, knock sensors etc. going in. Truck should start with the key and basically be done minus the driveshaft that I’m waiting on.

Comment

Gauges, wiring, knock sensors etc. going in. Truck should start with the key and basically be done minus the driveshaft that I’m waiting on.
                                Almost there...ready to see it on the road

Comment

Working...
                                X