Need ideas for a church men’s night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need ideas for a church men’s night

If our church were to host a corn hole tournament, what would be some other things men might find to be an incentive to come?

I would hope it wouldn't be cornhole. I joke!

Comment

Originally posted by razorback01 View Post
      i would hope it wouldn't be cornhole. I joke!

lmmfao

Comment

Good food! See about having a food truck or something come out. Depending on the number of people at the event you probably wouldn't be to much outta pocket. My men's group had a "tailgate" party as a social event before football season last year and they had a BBQ truck come out. No cost to the church since we had a big enough group that with all of us ordering off the truck the owner made enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope you realize I was joking. Horseshoes.

Incentive to come, a new Bible, handmade knife, handmade sheath, Arkansas Razorback gear, etc. I could assist with #2 and #3 given enough time.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            I hope you realize I was joking. Horseshoes.

Incentive to come, a new Bible, handmade knife, handmade sheath, Arkansas Razorback gear, etc. I could assist with #2 and #3 given enough time.
            We hunt pig....not cheer pig!! Lol

Comment

The biggest incentive I have found is always food...bbq type of food. We would do it ourselves so guys who wanted to be involved could help out instead of having it catered or brought in.
              That and throw sharp things at logs.

Comment

Domino tournament and good food. We have a car show and arm wrestling but I find the arm wrestling boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  I would hope it wouldn't be cornhole. I joke!
                  That term has always bothered me.

Comment

Free beer

Comment

A buddy of mine has men’s night at his church and he’s always talking about the food they served. I think if you get some good food they’ll go.

Comment

Our church has a good truck, may be able to set something up with our men’s group and the truck and meet with y’all depending on where you’re at

Comment

How bout some archery shooting 3d or 300 maybe depending on room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

get some items donated for a giveaway. rod-and-reel combo, rife or shotgun, dove hunters package (stool, decoys, shell bag, vest, case of shells, etc.), duck hunters package (decoys, lanyard, calls, decoy rigging, free mount if you can get a donation), fishing package (misc. stuff for either fresh or salt water), etc.

Comment

Good food and a silent auction.

Comment

Working...
                              X