• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Comment

Cool

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

OP you'd a made it quicker iffin you'd a got in on the Texas Tornado Lyme disease thread!!

Comment

Haha, good post. Now go ahead and hit that post one more time and get your new headgear

Comment

Very well written...definitely some memories there. Congrats on the headgear. [emoji122][emoji122]

Comment

10 Point Forever.....Nice writing. I will steal.....LOL

Comment

The only post I ever had whacked was a celebratory post from 10pt to P&Y and for that reason /-:

Comment

I've been P&Y twice, 13/14/15 VEs, multiple BVs and still don't know the handshake. Michael showed me once at Bownanza but it was after some heavy drinking and I don't remember it. Think I kissed an ugly girl (hope like heck it was a girl ) that night so I don't know...

Comment

Well golly dang!! I just looked and I'm still on the first page. Figured I'd fallen off'en that page and be on page 2 or 3 by now. You bunch of slackers!! lol

Comment

Someone once mentioned something about a "pad party". Anyone know what that is???

Comment

Congrats! Now I am one post closer.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          As a 10 point!!!! P&Y club, here I come!!! I’m ready for the handshakes, access to the secret & deleted threads and other cool stuff.
                          But first…. man where do I begin. There are some great people around here. I think I’ve only met about 10 of you in person, but the outpouring of support when someone needs help is amazing. I stumbled upon TBH while googling a broadhead I was thinking about using and found a Ragin thread where he had done some testing on it. Then I lurked for a few months during the summer/fall of 2012 and what I saw during that time was simply amazing. The outpouring of love to a couple of families of TBH members that had just passed was awesome. I then realized the company I was in and decided to join and be a part of something great. Sure, things have changed a lot in the 7 years I have been around, lots of good people have come and gone, but overall it’s still a great campfire to be around. I’ve laughed, I’ve cried, prayed for people I don’t know, prayed for their families, bought some cool stuff, donated $$ to people I don't know, learned some new techniques, and even won a cooler from Bison (Thanks again Bison Coolers!!). Maybe one day I’ll catch up with Smart on posts….. or maybe not.

I’ll leave you with some observations & knowledge I have gained in the last 7 years…..
                          Learned the best solution for a Catahoula with a temperament problem
                          Learned not to gut a deer at Walmart….. actually I think I already knew that.
                          Learned what to do when I run out of corn but have some gravel handy
                          Followed along as an elephant escape near Centerville became an epic hunt
                          Welcome to the forum posts are typically about 1-2 pages, unless you love Turkey, then 20
                          Learned not to buy a Dodge in Dalllas
                          I always look for stickers on white jeeps, but haven’t seen one yet
                          Learned there are a lot of facts about cats
                          Sometimes people see really large fawns
                          Still waiting on those bigfoot pics
                          There are pink roosters.
                          Rage makes the best broadhead
                          A 6.5 cm will kill anything
                          Given the opportunity, don’t mount a bobcat, but do kick a javi!
                          How long was the rattlesnake for real?
                          Did he ever catch that copper thief?
                          Always SSS
                          A 278 inch deer is huge!
                          Only about 20% of people on a hunting forum actually hunt
                          Only about 5% of people on a bowhunting forum actually bowhunt
                          Blake’s Chili mix & Boudin mix are the real deal!
                          When you see a guy trotting into a Lowes bathroom, don’t walk, but run away!
                          Don't get snipped
                          Don’t get on a stickers list ever again
                          We are all doctors, lawyers, accountants, game wardens & psychiatrist when someone asks a question
                          Bear Grylls swings from feeders, but real bears end up in the newspaper
                          There is more than one way to make holy water
                          I don’t think anyone wants the SKS
                          Threads always need pics

And because someone will ask since no one knows about the search feature...
                          Nubbin 0
                          Spike 30
                          4 point 50
                          6 point 250
                          8 point 500
                          10 point 1000
                          Pope & Young 5000
                          Bet I can get you to make one more post. Go over the edge. Jump the shark.

Ready?????

I will donate $200.00 to your favorite charity for your 5000 post. I have done this in reverse as I crossed 5K 10K and 15K. Getting close to 20K and it will cost TBH some coin........

Take my money..................

Comment

Late to the pad party, but I’m here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This was great stuff and enjoyed it...

I’ll leave you with some observations & knowledge I have gained in the last 7 years…..
                              Learned the best solution for a Catahoula with a temperament problem
                              Learned not to gut a deer at Walmart….. actually I think I already knew that.
                              Learned what to do when I run out of corn but have some gravel handy
                              Followed along as an elephant escape near Centerville became an epic hunt
                              Welcome to the forum posts are typically about 1-2 pages, unless you love Turkey, then 20
                              Learned not to buy a Dodge in Dalllas
                              I always look for stickers on white jeeps, but haven’t seen one yet
                              Learned there are a lot of facts about cats
                              Sometimes people see really large fawns
                              Still waiting on those bigfoot pics
                              There are pink roosters.
                              Rage makes the best broadhead
                              A 6.5 cm will kill anything
                              Given the opportunity, don’t mount a bobcat, but do kick a javi!
                              How long was the rattlesnake for real?
                              Did he ever catch that copper thief?
                              Always SSS
                              A 278 inch deer is huge!
                              Only about 20% of people on a hunting forum actually hunt
                              Only about 5% of people on a bowhunting forum actually bowhunt
                              Blake’s Chili mix & Boudin mix are the real deal!
                              When you see a guy trotting into a Lowes bathroom, don’t walk, but run away!
                              Don't get snipped
                              Don’t get on a stickers list ever again
                              We are all doctors, lawyers, accountants, game wardens & psychiatrist when someone asks a question
                              Bear Grylls swings from feeders, but real bears end up in the newspaper
                              There is more than one way to make holy water
                              I don’t think anyone wants the SKS
                              Threads always need pics

As for P&Y, what's the value?

Exactly. More like instagram notoriety.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                                Bet I can get you to make one more post. Go over the edge. Jump the shark.

Ready?????

I will donate $200.00 to your favorite charity for your 5000 post. I have done this in reverse as I crossed 5K 10K and 15K. Getting close to 20K and it will cost TBH some coin........

Take my money..................
                                I'm your huckleberry!!

Find the "pigs to feed the hungry" post by Bigdraw. Whoever's doing the processing could probably use some $$. Or wherever he thinks it should go to help that program.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by duckmanep; 07-11-2019, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X