No announcement yet.

Worst meal a guest ever brought to eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went once and every single person assumed everyone else was bringing food.

We had like 15 cases of beer but nothing beyond some bags of chips from the ride out for food.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
      Went once and every single person assumed everyone else was bringing food.

We had like 15 cases of beer but nothing beyond some bags of chips from the ride out for food.
      So what's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
        Sounds like ingredients for a methane plant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dying [emoji24][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
          I don't like Beanie Weenies, but I really don't care, as long as I get something to eat.

BUT, I can't say I've ever had anything but good food, hunting with STGS, the last few years. He don't skimp on the meals!

LOL, I remember you sitting in the stand ALL DAY, in New Brunswick!
          Yessir!!! I still deaux that .....cant kill them sitting at camp eating gourmet meals. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Have a brother in law, who I hunted with a few times too many. He would go a week with Little Debbie, water and cheese crackers. We would be eating steak, chops, chicken, and sides at meals. He would sit by us like a dog waiting for scraps to fall. Once in a while he would get what was left, not often. He also always forgot his wallet and money. That lasted only a couple times. Now he hunts by him self!
            He is the kind of person who will fall in a bucket of sh*t and come out smelling like a rose.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
              Have a brother in law, who I hunted with a few times too many. He would go a week with Little Debbie, water and cheese crackers. We would be eating steak, chops, chicken, and sides at meals. He would sit by us like a dog waiting for scraps to fall. Once in a while he would get what was left, not often. He also always forgot his wallet and money. That lasted only a couple times.

That is just freaking pathetic......I used to fish with one of those guys... used to..

Comment

Smart, and he owned two steak house restaurants! Sorry to say the least! Both closed, wonder why!

Comment

I am a pretty good cook and love cooking at camp! If you need a camp cook, I’m game as long as I get to do a little hunting too [emoji12][emoji16]

Comment

I guided a fellow on some exotic hunts and he begged me for a spot on my Mexico lease. He owned a café in Pearland and said he would bring all the food. Okay, bring enough for 4 or 5 days if we need to stay that long. I took along a loaf of bread and some Spam, just in case.
                    He follows me to the lease and we start to unpack. I say, where the food? In that bag, got a bunch of eggs and some steaks. Nothing else? Nope. Guy weighs over 300 lbs and chain smokes, coughs constantly one of those deep bellowing coughs.
                    It's late so I say, you take it easy, I'll fix dinner. I open the bag and there are 6 dozen eggs, DUCK EGGS! Welllll, okay, we'll make them work. Got a fire going and I'm looking for the steaks. His steaks were a 3 year old(minimum) box of hamburger patties, COMPLETELY freezer burned through and through. Starting to panic at this time.
                    I'll fry up a bunch of eggs and make some toast and try cooking the patties. The first egg I break is fine, second egg is green mush, completely rotten and stinking to high heaven. Throw out both eggs, clean the pan and start over. Same thing happens two more times, I give up. He said he has his boy go around his lake and pick up eggs from all the duck nest. He thought they would be fine.
                    Grilled the freezer burned patties on a mesquite fire. Don't let anyone BS you, there are some things that not even a mesquite coal can render edible. I eat part of my Spam and bread and go to bed.
                    Guy snores like a freight train and has sleep apnea. Two in the morning I give up and go sleep in my truck.
                    To be continued.....

Comment

... waiting

Comment

Wanting more

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
                          I guided a fellow on some exotic hunts and he begged me for a spot on my Mexico lease. He owned a café in Pearland and said he would bring all the food. Okay, bring enough for 4 or 5 days if we need to stay that long. I took along a loaf of bread and some Spam, just in case.
                          He follows me to the lease and we start to unpack. I say, where the food? In that bag, got a bunch of eggs and some steaks. Nothing else? Nope. Guy weighs over 300 lbs and chain smokes, coughs constantly one of those deep bellowing coughs.
                          It's late so I say, you take it easy, I'll fix dinner. I open the bag and there are 6 dozen eggs, DUCK EGGS! Welllll, okay, we'll make them work. Got a fire going and I'm looking for the steaks. His steaks were a 3 year old(minimum) box of hamburger patties, COMPLETELY freezer burned through and through. Starting to panic at this time.
                          I'll fry up a bunch of eggs and make some toast and try cooking the patties. The first egg I break is fine, second egg is green mush, completely rotten and stinking to high heaven. Throw out both eggs, clean the pan and start over. Same thing happens two more times, I give up. He said he has his boy go around his lake and pick up eggs from all the duck nest. He thought they would be fine.
                          Grilled the freezer burned patties on a mesquite fire. Don't let anyone BS you, there are some things that not even a mesquite coal can render edible. I eat part of my Spam and bread and go to bed.
                          Guy snores like a freight train and has sleep apnea. Two in the morning I give up and go sleep in my truck.
                          To be continued.....
                          You should have cooked them eggs and patties and served them to him- green mush and all. And ate your spam yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                            Have a brother in law, who I hunted with a few times too many. He would go a week with Little Debbie, water and cheese crackers. We would be eating steak, chops, chicken, and sides at meals. He would sit by us like a dog waiting for scraps to fall. Once in a while he would get what was left, not often. He also always forgot his wallet and money. That lasted only a couple times. Now he hunts by him self!
                            He is the kind of person who will fall in a bucket of sh*t and come out smelling like a rose.
                            The do you mind filling my feeder guy, or can you pick me up some deer corn guy. Lol

Always looking to ride together to the lease, but can’t take his truck due to _______ reason. Lol

Comment

hot fire torts jap cheese opas links and mustard what more do you need

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                                hot fire torts jap cheese opas links and mustard what more do you need

Figured you just ate everyone else’s. J/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X