No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Miss Macie!! From another Taurus!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie. Have a great day.

Comment

Psssst, hey Macie! It's FRIDAY, have a great weekend.

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great day!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. I have been neglectful in getting here to the page lately, I'll try to do better in the future. Have a great day, little one!

Comment

No news is good news. Macie is cruising along. She’s been a little fussy in the evenings but nothing obvious is wrong. We did lose Nurse Maria. She moved to Conroe so that hurts a little. Still trying to find a replacement.

Harley graduated last weekend, had a good trip. I go back and move her to Stephenville next weekend. As usual, busy busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                Macie turns 20 years old today. So hard to believe! Happy Birthday Macie. Your still my baby.

Happy Belated Birthday Macie, hope you had a great birthday

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ugh!! Keili is headed downtown with Macie. Guess I spoke to soon. I’ll post details in a little bit

Comment

Ugh!! Keili is headed downtown with Macie. Guess I spoke to soon. I’ll post details in a little bit

Sending knee-mails brother

Michael

Comment

Ok hears the long story.

Macie has lost some weight, we could tell but weren’t sure how much. So yesterday she had a Botox appointment with Dr. Fransico. Doc took one look at her and said something isn’t right. Wouldn’t give her botox until a full blood work was done. Keili told him that she had been trying to get a appointment with Macie’s primary dr but to no avail. Doc asked if we were particularly attached to said primary dr. “Nope”. Doc said good I want her here at TIRR, turned to his assistant and told her to get Dr. so and so on the phone and set up a appointment. I LOVE DR. FRANSICO!. So he ordered the blood work and sent them home. Said when he got the results he would call and we would go from there. So still haven’t gotten results from blood work back. But this afternoon when Theresa cathed Macie had a large amount of blood in her urine. Keili called Dr Fransico and he said get her down town now. So being the awesome team that Keili and Theresa are, in no less than 5 mins they were loading Macie up and off.

I am so torn. I am suppose to leave in the morning to go to Oxford, Ms to move Harley to Stephenville. I know that Keili and Theresa can handle it, just don’t want to be gone if Keili needs me.

Comment

Prayers sent bud sounds like y’all a found a good doc

Comment

Dr Fransico is the Dr that does her Botox and takes care of her baclofen pump. He’s been with us from the beginning. He is amazing! He is one of the founding Dr’s who came up with the baclofen pump. You can see the glimmer in his eye when you start to ask questions. He loves what he does and he loves to talk about it.

Comment

Prayers answered. They are home. Urinary tract infection and abscess. Follow up with several Dr’s next week.

Comment

Prayers answered. They are home. Urinary tract infection and abscess. Follow up with several Dr’s next week.

Thank the good Lord!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, have a great weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X