2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I don’t trust anyone who uses a colored glove...especially red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep.

Comment

Adrian Sampson should meet Jose' LeClerc at the top step of the dug out and give him a huge hug, and say: " THANKS FOR N O T H I N G ". LeClerc is a beat down.

Comment

Keone to the rescue.........oh wait.

Comment

Frustrating as hell.

Comment

Gutless LeClerc.....

Comment

Kyle Crick from Sherman High School on the bump for PIT.

Comment

Chavez sucks worse than LeClerc!

Comment

8 innings of good pitching blown by leclerc and chavez.

Comment

Gallo smashed another one a long darn ways. Seemed further than the 467’ that they claimed. Other than that...the suckage is HUGE!

Comment

That sucked ***.

Comment

Defeat snatched from the hands of victory

Comment

Jon Daniels needs to buy J. LeClerc a one way ticket on the next 737 to Nashville this morning and get LeClerc on that plane. Once LeClerc gets about twelve 1-2-3 innings under his belt he can come back, then take up a spot at the end of the pitching staff and work his way back up.

LeClerc has the same far away look in his eyes as former Ranger greats Matt Moore, Shawn Tolleson, and a couple of others i whose names i can't remember. LeClerc is lost.

Sampson should get to give a couple of taint kicks (Woodward & LeClerc) when he gets to the clubhouse today.

Done for now. Jeez.
                          Last edited by mikemorvan; 05-01-2019, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                            Gallo smashed another one a long darn ways. Seemed further than the 467’ that they claimed. Other than that...the suckage is HUGE!
                            I think he got on base every time he came to the plate last night. 3 walks and that bomb. Nice.

Comment

Why in the hell did Woodward PH Santana for Choo. Lets take the bat out of your most consistent hitter.

Leclerc needs some time on the IL or in Nashville. Chavez should never pitch when winning or tied again.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                I don't even want to think about the outcome of the game, but crushed isn't even in the zip code of what Gallo did to that ball in the 11th. He's much man.

Comment

Working...
                                X