Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I really like the show.
    Yes not all accurate, but more my genre and they spared no expense on the scenes a filming.
    Prolly the best show Ive seen in a long time.
    My $0.02

Comment

I agree. All these guys complaining need to stick with The Bachelor or Dancing with the Stars.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Great show can’t wait for season 2

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
          My wife pointed out that Monica (Casey’s wife) sure had a lot of hair for somebody that had brain surgery.
          I can’t freaking stand Casey or his wife. Made no sense that she wants to leave him when she has an injury and the kid stays with her. I would of said oh ok you wanna leave but my child is staying with me. Her thinking is off and she can’t possibly take care of a child. Especially with the help of that old man. That little boy needs some structure badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
            I can’t freaking stand Casey or his wife. Made no sense that she wants to leave him when she has an injury and the kid stays with her. I would of said oh ok you wanna leave but my child is staying with me. Her thinking is off and she can’t possibly take care of a child. Especially with the help of that old man. That little boy needs some structure badly.
            You do realize it's not a true story? It's just like fox news.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
              After a couple days of bandaid boohooing and her sitting on the front porch all day long with MawMaw, I bet season two starts off with her trying to get him back. But the bad thing is, there’s another squaw with “good hips” eyeballing Kasey now.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                After a couple days of bandaid boohooing and her sitting on the front porch all day long with MawMaw, I bet season two starts off with her trying to get him back. But the bad thing is, there’s another squaw with “good hips” eyeballing Kasey now.
                Im a fan of the new squaw and them "good hips"

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                  Me too, everything but her hair-lipped lisp

Comment

TV sure has changed over the years....I remember as a kid having to watch scrambled HBO channel to get a glimpse of what was on full display when Rip was in the club. Kids have it easy these days

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                      Man, y'all must like them trashy. Monica is way better, "hotter than donut grease" as someone here put it.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                        Man, y'all must like them trashy. Monica is way better, "hotter than donut grease" as someone here put it.
                        I thought it was fish grease. Monica is way better than the new gal. But I bet the new one can do a helluva feeding mallard chuckle

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post

Avery is hotter than hot donut grease for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            I thought it was fish grease. Monica is way better than the new gal. But I bet the new one can do a helluva feeding mallard chuckle
                            I laughed out loud enough at this to get strange looks from the people at the oil change place.

Comment

Lmao! Never heard that one before!

Comment

Ol Bingham just posted this on the facebooks... that hats sure looks dirty for all y’all saying he was a city slicker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X