Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I don't know how some of you have ever enjoyed a TV show you're so busy looking for a reason not to...
    Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
      Agreed
      Everyone has an opinion

Comment

Yup
        Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
        Everyone has an opinion
        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
          Relax critical Carl she added a heat source to the tub and has a decent tooter to boot.

Good enough for me
          X2

Comment

You had me at decent tooter

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              You had me at decent tooter
              I giggled.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I giggled.
                Ol girl got a wild/sexy look about her. Cant really put my finger on it! After this weeks show I do believe she could stand flat footed and crap in a dump truck!

Comment

Lol at tapatalk preview pic with the last comment...

Comment

**** good show so far

Comment

There is always something that you can pick at about a show but I like it especially when you compare it to all of the crappy shows that are on tv.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not impressed. It looks like they tried to copy a lot from Longmire. Serious fail.
                        it has a lot of hokey cowboy bs in it too.

Comment

I don't know how some of you have ever enjoyed a TV show you're so busy looking for a reason not to...
                          So true.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            So true.
                            I guess I do not quite understand that, either you like it or you don't, or you can be in the middle like you can take it or leave it, that is where I am on the series. Some of it is good and some of it not so good. Will they ever make a series like Lonesome Dove again ?

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              I guess I do not quite understand that, either you like it or you don't, or you can be in the middle like you can take it or leave it, that is where I am on the series. Some of it is good and some of it not so good. Will they ever make a series like Lonesome Dove again ?
                              Never

Comment

I made an honest attemp to like it.
                                However, the reasons for me to not like it stacked up pretty quick, without me having to look.
                                My wife had to twist my arm to watch the second episode. She'll have to drug me to watch the third.

And on the mention of Lonesome Dove, eliminating the entire Arkansas story would have greatly improved the whole series. But, Larry McMurtry seems to think lots of words, no matter how extraneous, make for good litetature. I guess the series script took a similar route.

Comment

Working...
                                X