Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winchester 55 grain silver ballistic tip

Comment

I’m shooting rhe federal premium 60gr partition. Very good accuracy. I haven’t had a chance to shoot a deer but shot a 100-125lb pig and it performed well.
      I tied the Remington core lol but the federal shot a little better.

Comment

50 grain Hornady with the Vmax, also hand load a 50 grain

Comment

I've got a 12 twist 22-250 and Federal premium 60 gr Nosler partitions shoot really well and put the smack down on everything I've shot with it. WT, Axis, hogs and yotes

Comment

Killed a pile of deer and pigs with the 55 grain Hornady v max. Also did well with federal fusion bthp

Comment

Federal premium has a 60 gr partition and quite a bit cheaper than what you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                Federal premium has a 60 gr partition and quite a bit cheaper than what you posted.

These are the best I’ve ever used. No neck shots all through or behind the shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fusion 55gr. $20 a box. Close thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Remington Green and Yellow box 55grain softpoint.. Hard to beat the simplicity and accuracy..

This. For factory loads these shoot best for me. And they perform great on deer. Probably shot over 1,000 deer with these and I'm still shooting them.

Comment

I use the Barnes Vor-Tx in my 22-250. Have taken a handful of deer and some hogs with it. Works great for me.

Comment

I shoot the Barnes Triple shocks out of mine. Great round! You will get an exit on Whitetail and hogs. I shoot both thru the shoulders for the last 3 years and almost everything has stopped in its tracks. Shot a couple of 150lb hogs that made it about 25 yards. I have a buddy who also hunts with me in South texas and we both are more than pleased with the round on our bigger whiteails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Vmax!!!!

Comment

Hornady superformance

Comment

I've been really impressed with Federal Fusions out of my 22-250. But then again, if I shoot something other than hand load, it's likely a Fusion.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hard to beat the Remington soft points for all around work.
                                The 55 vmax is a bad little dude but not exactly geared to anything more than predator hunting. But it will mush the vitals of a whitetail really well. Just don’t expect an exit wound.

Comment

Working...
                                X