No announcement yet.

Just In New Tourney: 2021 Chester Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some nice work there. Be a nice award to display.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see this!! This shoot is really close to home for me. Maybe I can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
        Glad to see this!! This shoot is really close to home for me. Maybe I can make it.
        You'll have to bring that nice Primal Tech and leave that contraption in your avatar at the house. This shoot is for us civilized shooters.

Comment

Plan on going to this. We are going to bring our camper, who do I need to talk to?

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
            Plan on going to this. We are going to bring our camper, who do I need to talk to?

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            PM skunklady

Comment

Some fine work!

Thanks Aydar of Red Archer Leather Works. He does great work. Ya'll go check out his facebook page. He makes some fine quivers and bow packs.
              Attached Files

Comment

Skunklady, you have a Pm.

Thanks,
                Eric

Comment

If you know of any vendors or bowyers who want to come please share the information. Air conditioned vending location for anyone who is interested. There has been many who have reserved lodging. This is going to be a great event.

Comment

That’s some awesome buckles!

Comment

Anyone know if a fixed crawl allowed in the shoot or do the same TBOT rules apply?

Gracias

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
                        Anyone know if a fixed crawl allowed in the shoot or do the same TBOT rules apply?

Gracias
                        You have to have a finger touching the arrow. Rule number two.

Last edited by DRT; 05-01-2021, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Barebow Class

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post

Gracias
                          In this tournament we have added a class for crawls, and string walking called Barebow.

Comment

Commemorative Keychains.

Can’t get pic to load of the keychains. Lots of activity and people getting their overnight lodging. If your planning to come and eat at the cafeteria please let me know. The camp needs a count for food preparation. The camp thanks you and the IBO thanks you. Will be lots of fun. Bring the kids.
                            Last edited by Skunklady; 05-03-2021, 05:19 PM.

Comment

I didn't realize this is an IBO shoot.

Comment

Just to clarify it is not a sanctioned IBO shoot. It is a Texas shoot with TBOT rules and classes and the IBO is sponsoring it along with Camp Takula. We are fortunate to have the IBO to supply new Rinehart targets. Just a note for those who might be interested. The IBO is huge supporters of archery and getting kids involved thru the NASP 3D program. The
                                IBO is a nonprofit group who help protect our bowhunting rights. I am fortunate to be their TX rep and have their support to offer a tournament to TX of this quality. It will be a very nice one.

Comment

Working...
                                X