Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used On Target Archery in Canton.

Comment

If I was you I'd drive straight up to On Target in Canton and let them work their magic..

Comment

Maybe it’s the broadheads ?
        I’ve had certain brands that fly weird.
        Slick tricks seem to fly like darts from my bow.

Comment

It is two different brands of broad heads doing the same thing.

Comment

I just searched your location, it’s about in the middle between Houston and DFW. Pick on of the shops North of Houston or go see FND at CCR…it’s a day trip no matter what.

Comment

I had the same issue with my VXR 31.5 shooting Magnus stingers. I had On Target Archery spine tune my arrows and I switched to Slick Tricks and now they fly like darts.

Comment

Shoot the same arrow multiple times. Rotate the arrow on the knock 1/4 turn. If you get it to fly straight move on to the next arrow and repeat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Shoot the same arrow multiple times. Rotate the arrow on the knock 1/4 turn. If you get it to fly straight move on to the next arrow and repeat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  This may also help.

Comment

Most likely the top cam needs to be shimmed slightly to the right. I am assuming the V3 31 has the Top Hot system. This gets the same results as "yoke tuning" on bows that have yokes.

Here is a video that explains how to use the Mathews Top Hot system.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTvy0omAd_A"]How To Use Mathews' Top Hats - YouTube[/ame]
                    Last edited by Arrowsmith; 07-27-2021, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X