Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great

Comment

Don't know how I missed the other thread but I do know God is AWESOME! Prayers for continued success at your old job/new ownership role and prayers for the new church.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

D00d that's amazing! I'm super glad things are working out well! I just noticed you're in Livingston? What church, if I may ask?(I dont remember it mentioned in the other thread). My wife and I have been looking for a home church in the area, and prefer a smaller "extended family" congregation.

Comment

WOW!!! This is amazing! Congrats.

Comment

Unbelievable god is good!

Comment

Good stuff….blessings.

Comment

The Lord’s ways are not our ways.

Congrats and stay in His will.

Comment

Great news josh! They obviously see your talents and gifts and want to invest in you.

May God will multiply that through you.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Davoh View Post
                      D00d that's amazing! I'm super glad things are working out well! I just noticed you're in Livingston? What church, if I may ask?(I dont remember it mentioned in the other thread). My wife and I have been looking for a home church in the area, and prefer a smaller "extended family" congregation.
                      Our church plant will be called Grace Fellowship when we get into a building. Key Life Fellowship in New Caney is still our home church for now as we let this progress and grow. We have started as a Bible study on Monday nights at our home for now. We hope in 6 months or so to have grown to a point of finding a space in town before purchasing land or a building. That's exactly how our home church in New Caney started in 2009 and now we have 1000 people and the growth and lives changed has been unbelievable. It was crazy to see what God did there. We would love to have you join our Bible study if you would like. We start about 6:30pm, eat some grub, and then digbinto the word for a bit.. Just shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number.

Comment

Great news. It always works out when you follow the Lord!

Comment

Working...
                        X