Now Hiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Hiring

Custom Luxury Pools in New Caney is now hiring for a General Manager position. This is actually my current role and I am taking part in helping to find a replacement as I am moving on to pursue having my own business.

Qualifications:

*Construction Management Experience
    *Scheduling Experience
    *Able to Multi-task
    *Organized
    *Computer Skills (Excel, Word, etc)
    *Basic CAD knowledge is a plus but not necessary
    *Good customer service skills
    *Pool building experience a plus but at least a general construction background is necessary

Pay will depend on what you are bringing to the table but this is a company that is growing fast and headed good places. I have done well in the position.

Please email me your resume at josh@customluxurypools.com if interested. We are looking to hire immediately. Thanks

Good luck Josh. What business direction are you heading in bud? Text me if you don't wanna put it on here.

Comment

Email sent

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Good luck Josh. What business direction are you heading in bud? Text me if you don't wanna put it on here.
        I'm starting my own small company building pools. I'm going to focus mainly around Livingston/Onanlaska/Woodville/Cleveland/Tarkington, but will do one in Splendora/New Caney every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
          Email sent
          Thanks Chase. I received you resume and have forwarded it to ownership. We hope to be interviewing folks by next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            I'm starting my own small company building pools. I'm going to focus mainly around Livingston/Onanlaska/Woodville/Cleveland/Tarkington, but will do one in Splendora/New Caney every now and then.

Good luck. Maybe we can talk soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Good luck. Maybe we can talk soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Thanks Justin

Comment

TTT... still taking resumes. We are hoping to set up some interviews next week.

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Good luck on the search, Josh. Gonna be hard to replace you....ask me how I know.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      Good luck on the search, Josh. Gonna be hard to replace you....ask me how I know.
                      You're right... it will be hard to replace this epic beard . No, but seriously, it is difficult finding the kind of management experience and background that we are looking for. We are talking with a pretty good candidate right now but he is currently with another company and it'll take the right $$$ to pull him away.

Comment

Working...
                      X