Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Chris, don't be afraid to look at heavier projectiles up to 140 for your T/C too. Hornady 9th Edition has loads up to 175gr. The 120 and 139gr do excellent in this cartridge. I've shot the Fed factory 120gr loading. And they shoot excellent. But that cartridge can do a lot better than 1/2" MOA. I've got everything to reload it except a bench to put everything on . But just ordered one last weekend. Should be here between the 11 and 16th. My reloading bench got torn down when I reorganized my garage 6 or so years ago. I wanted to move everything in the house, which is were it has been "stacked" ever since . I'm just now getting around to getting it all set back up. Been missing it! But that's the life of a GOF for ya.
    I’ll definitely look into the heavier stuff which I have some already, I’m thinking I want to chase velocity with this one but we will just have to play. Thanks for the info.

Ps if you want to sell the die I’m all ears!

Comment

Anyone finding any websites that allow backorder yet?

I am, in general, stocked up thru the end of the year on my rifle reloading, but would love to place orders (even if not filled for 6-12m) for some of my high use items, like ELDM/LRP/4350.

Comment

Creedmoor sports does.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
          Creedmoor sports does.
          They still haven't filled orders from March of 2020 for Hornady Bullets, long wait!!

Comment

I am hoping to find some .264/6.5 143 Grn ELD-X bullets...if anyone has any and can spare a box let me know. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
              I am hoping to find some .264/6.5 143 Grn ELD-X bullets...if anyone has any and can spare a box let me know. Thanks!!
              It might be easier to find some turtle feathers.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                It might be easier to find some turtle feathers.
                Indeed...but if ye dont ask, ye shall never receive!

Comment

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
                  How many are you needing? Please don’t say 1200 . That’s what a friend asked me for the other day and he’s no longer a friend LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                    How many are you needing? Please don’t say 1200 . That’s what a friend asked me for the other day and he’s no longer a friend LOL
                    1 box of 100 is all I need.

Comment

If anyone happens to be In the Market for an Autotrickler I have a brand new V3 that’s never been turned on with the Area 419 complete kit and custom plexiglass housing I’m not using. I bought it as a third unit to speed up loading and I never used it. I can figure up a cash price if needed or we could work out a swap on a gun of some type. Preferably some type of big bore rifle and I can gladly add cash to the deal if needed or powder, primers, bullets etc etc.

Comment

Alpine Shooting Range has H4350 in stock

Comment

Selway Armory and Midway both have 143 eldx bullets. Selway had 5 then 1.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                            Selway Armory and Midway both have 143 eldx bullets. Selway had 5 then 1.

I just grabbed 2 boxes from midway. Thank you!

There’s a guy on Snipershide selling 500ct for $315 shipped, I think he has 1,000 left. I didn’t need that many but if someone does, look at the classifieds, reloading. His add clearly states 6.5 eldx for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A lot of places just added ELDX’s in stock

Comment

Midway just got a shipment of Blackhorn 209

Comment

Working...
                                X