Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PV shows to have 6.5 143 ELDX in stock.

Comment

Still trying to locate Hornady XTP .40 180/ 155 gn boolits. Any help would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
        PV shows to have 6.5 143 ELDX in stock.
        Did you get some?

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
          Did you get some?
          No. I was on the verge, but since I decided to standardize on the 140 ELDM I decided not to get them. Still need 140 grain ELDMs.

Comment

They are gone now.

Comment

Bruno’s has a good bit of powder of anybody happens to need any more,

More here, they’ve had 1000 and Varget off and on today.

Last edited by Kong; 06-08-2021, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Dang Bruno! I’d have to find 9 other people to split the cost of 10 lbs of 4831!

Comment

LOL, that makes no since why some of thr powders way higher than others. That’s just changed recently Sure hope it doesn’t trend elsewhere!!

Brownells has it for $35 a pound
                  Last edited by Kong; 06-08-2021, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                    Ttt
                    Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                      Looking for a new or well taken care of LE Wilson case holder for .40 S&W! And also .40 Hornady 155 or 180 Grn XTP bullets
                      Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by ronrob View Post
                        Dang Bruno! I’d have to find 9 other people to split the cost of 10 lbs of 4831!
                        I bought a jug of 4831 for $260 recently, and a jug of 4831SC for $230. Right before that I paid $163 for 4 lbs of 4831 shipped, but that was due to hazmat and a 4 lb limit of singles. Powder Valley has had the most consistent non rapey prices I’ve seen so far.

Comment

I’ve posted this in the classifieds but may actually be more fitting here with any of you pistol reloaders. I have no need for empty pistol brass casings.

120-130ish 45 auto pieces, majority are bright and shiny.

475-490ish pieces of 40 s&w as well. Most also bright and shiny

All picked up off outdoor range so some is a little more aged and dark.

I don’t reload, but Thought it a shame to be stomped into the dirt or to be thrown on the brass pile to recycle

Make a cash offer.. I also like live ammo, 22 lr, 9mm, 12 gauge, and others

F2f only; Keller/North Fort Worth, academy or cabelas would work.

Comment

PV shows to have a lot of powders in stock.
                            Midsouth has a lot of 30 cal bullets in stock.
                            Last edited by El Paisano; 06-09-2021, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Looking for 7-30 waters dies/brass/ light weight 7mm projectiles 110-120 class

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                                Looking for 7-30 waters dies/brass/ light weight 7mm projectiles 110-120 class

Chris, don't be afraid to look at heavier projectiles up to 140 for your T/C too. Hornady 9th Edition has loads up to 175gr. The 120 and 139gr do excellent in this cartridge. I've shot the Fed factory 120gr loading. And they shoot excellent. But that cartridge can do a lot better than 1/2" MOA. I've got everything to reload it except a bench to put everything on . But just ordered one last weekend. Should be here between the 11 and 16th. My reloading bench got torn down when I reorganized my garage 6 or so years ago. I wanted to move everything in the house, which is were it has been "stacked" ever since . I'm just now getting around to getting it all set back up. Been missing it! But that's the life of a GOF for ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X