No announcement yet.

TBH Crappie palooza moved to Jackson Hill on Sam Rayburn! 2021 May 21-23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say what a great time I had. A big thanks to my bff Buff for inviting me to fish in his boat.

The food and company was outstanding. So nice to see old friends and meet some new ones.

I caught catfish, drum, white bass, yellow bass, oh and a couple of crappie.

The lake was high and challenging and the weather not perfect, but I had a great time.

Thanks to all who did the work to make it happen.

Comment

What a great weekend

Had a good time fishing, catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones.

As always there is never a dull moment at these get togethers. Good food, lots of entertainment and some fish caught.

Missed those that have made it before but could not make it this year. Hopefully all can make it next year.

Pretty much got my fill of sand bass for a while
      I don't know how many sand bass that area gave up but 500 would not surprise me. I know at least 3 boats worked that same point over

Comment

Awesome time! Glad we were finally able to make it! Good food, had some fun.

Thanks guys that cooked food!

I really liked getting to play with live scope! We got home this am and I mounted my "new" graph to the trolling motor and front deck. Hopefully the lake clears up this week and I can go chase some crappie and use it!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a great time as always. Good seeing everyone. Thanks to everyone who cooked it was awesome

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cooked up some blackened fish tacos for me! And some pan fried for the kids this evening!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
              Cooked up some blackened fish tacos for me! And some pan fried for the kids this evening!

Try this on fish tacos. You can get it a the heb. It's delicious

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Try this on fish tacos. You can get it a the heb. It's delicious

I'll have to give it a go! Using this currently!

Comment

I put 2 & 2 together

Comment

.Click image for larger version

Name:	TidyBruisedHedgehog-size_restricted.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	24652938

Comment

I had a great time as always. It was great to catch up with everyone. I stopped on the way home and Ivan beat the hair off a mess of crappie on a lake that was not so flooded
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	F3129894-8783-400D-A947-A8F2F71E0F7C.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	24652940

Comment

I enjoyed seeing some old friends and meeting new ones. Unfortunately I only caught one drum and a couple of crappie. One of these days I'll figure out how the find and catch crappie, or I'll have lots of Garmin electronics for sale! I missed out on the white bass slaying, I had loaded my boat to grabbed some lunch and didn't launch it again. I think everyone got into the sand bass shortly after lunch Saturday.

The burgers on Friday and fish on Saturday were both great, thanks to everyone that contributed both food and supplies, and especially the cooks for their hard work cooking for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          I put 2 & 2 together

Only you could put 2 & 2 together and come up with 3! LOL

Comment

The water was said to be 7 feet high, however I had to offset the depth by 10 feet for the actual depth and the depth shown on my contour map to match.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                              The water was said to be 7 feet high, however I had to offset the depth by 10 feet for the actual depth and the depth shown on my contour map to match.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

It was officially 8-1/2 feet high yesterday per ACE district we sight when I looked. You were very close. And sits at 8.96 feet above normal at the present in "real time".

Comment

Very close to going over "emergency spillway" they say

Comment

Working...
                                X