[ATTACH]1049529[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1049530[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1049531[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1049532[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1049533[/ATTACH]
    50% of those look appealing I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
      The on line form 1 if done correctly usually takes about 30-35 days. Only thing you have to send in is 2 finger print cards. You can roll you own prints and not hard to do.
      When’s the last time you did a form 1 ? ATF is telling me 90 days.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
        If you go the SBR route you don't have to worry about the ATF making an arbitrary decision about the legality of pistol braces. They can easily go the way of the bump stock.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        Wait... so fully registering a rifle and ensuring Big Brother knows who is in possession of said rifle at all times is your workaround for unconstitutional tyranical government overreach? NICE. That's a fool proof scheme.

Counterpoint, if you don't give a **** what the AFT rules it doesn't matter regardless.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
          Wait... so fully registering a rifle and ensuring Big Brother knows who is in possession of said rifle at all times is your workaround for unconstitutional tyranical government overreach? NICE. That's a fool proof scheme.

Counterpoint, if you don't give a **** what the AFT rules it doesn't matter regardless.

Well I guess if you don’t give a **** about a potential federal firearms felony knock yourself out.

Don’t get me wrong the NFA is definitely an infringement but it is current law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by tpepper70 View Post
            I've gone back and forth on registering and, for me, decided not to. I believe FFL's only keep the 4473's 5-10 years so that's not an issue. It also isn't a gun registry. I wanted an AR pistol and decided to just take the butt stock off and go with a pistol brace that fits a carbine buffer tube. If/when they outlaw pistol braces, I have some 3/4" foam tube that works great. You have to do what you feel comfortable doing. Good luck to ya.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
            20 years. If the FFL goes out of business then the records go to the ATF.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Well I guess if you don’t give a **** about a potential federal firearms felony knock yourself out.

Don’t get me wrong the NFA is definitely an infringement but it is current law.

"Potential firearms felony"... lmao sure. With the current atf operation any type of firearm is a "potential firearms felony".

I've complied to the point I'm willing to comply to. They said pistol braces are GTG on multiple occasions. If they change their minds on them now it's too late for me to care.

But don't worry bud, they'll be by your house too, they already have your address....

Comment

I've complied to the point I'm willing to comply to. They said pistol braces are GTG on multiple occasions. If they change their minds on them now it's too late for me to care.
                Might as well drill that third hole and buy m16 fcg's for every AR you own.

Comment

So after due consideration and hindsight, I have decided the best and simplest course of action for me is to try to do an exchange for a 16" upper. AR15Parts is just across town and would be an easy drive over for me if they will do me the honors of an even swap since I haven't even taken it out of the box. I hate to give up the Faxon 1-7 twist barrel in the 8" upper and have no clue what barrels they use in their 16" version.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                    Might as well drill that third hole and buy m16 fcg's for every AR you own.

Might as well turn in your SBRs they ABSOLUTELY know you have or cut them in half now since the AFT "MIGHT" do something in the future.

Comment

Might as well turn in your SBRs they ABSOLUTELY know you have or cut them in half now since the AFT "MIGHT" do something in the future.

I have way more things in my life to be concerned about.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        So after due consideration and hindsight, I have decided the best and simplest course of action for me is to try to do an exchange for a 16" upper. AR15Parts is just across town and would be an easy drive over for me if they will do me the honors of an even swap since I haven't even taken it out of the box. I hate to give up the Faxon 1-7 twist barrel in the 8" upper and have no clue what barrels they use in their 16" version.

Any opposition to just putting on a brace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"Potential firearms felony"... lmao sure. With the current atf operation any type of firearm is a "potential firearms felony".

But don't worry bud, they'll be by your house too, they already have your address....

The difference is I’m not violating any federal firearm laws and don’t intend to.

I’m assuming you aren’t currently either but you are bragging about doing it on the internet which is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            Was wondering if anyone would notice that lol. Can’t see it on my phone.

The flex on that scalper… some people will not understand.

You should trade me for a soul snatcher [emoji3166]

Comment

Originally posted by crimson-talon View Post
                              The flex on that scalper… some people will not understand.

You should trade me for a soul snatcher [emoji3166]

Haha. It’s registered. I’d buy an FCD scalper BCG though

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                Haha. It’s registered. I’d buy an FCD scalper BCG though

[emoji102]

Comment

Working...
                                X