Any Landman positions available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Landman positions available?

I am looking for a title/leasing/curative/ROW position. I have heard through the grapevine that a few companies are starting to look at possible lease plays in Texas. I have been a landman for 12 years and have worked all over Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Louisiana. I have also started looking and applying for outside sales jobs recently-need to stop the bleeding at some point. If anyone has any leads they would be greatly appreciated!

No help for ya, but I was in the same position as you two years ago. Had been a landman for about 9 years and after almost 3 years of having 4-6 months a year where I wasn't working I had to look elsewhere. I got into industrial sales, don't make near the money I did when work was consistent as a landman, but it is nice to know that I'm going to have a paycheck each week. Not going to lie, do miss the landman business though. Good luck!

Comment

Yes sir I’m in this same boat, everyone I’ve talked to is in wait and see mode. Not many companies with enough work to keep who they have already hired busy.

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
        I am looking for a title/leasing/curative/ROW position. I have heard through the grapevine that a few companies are starting to look at possible lease plays in Texas. I have been a landman for 12 years and have worked all over Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Louisiana. I have also started looking and applying for outside sales jobs recently-need to stop the bleeding at some point. If anyone has any leads they would be greatly appreciated!
        Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
        Yes sir I’m in this same boat, everyone I’ve talked to is in wait and see mode. Not many companies with enough work to keep who they have already hired busy.

I'm going to have something soon. Send your resume to me and we can talk.

jruark@dogwoodls.com

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post

jruark@dogwoodls.com
          Email sent- thanks!

Comment

jruark@dogwoodls.com

Email on the way

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
              I agree. I work in O&G software sales and it’s tough for everyone right now. If I hear anything from my clients...I’ll message you.

Best,

Comment

jruark@dogwoodls.com

Email sent, thank you.

Comment

Put me on the list. Been doing this for 16 years. Worse slowdown I have ever seen. My upcoming pipeline project just got pushed back again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enverus (drillinginfo) was looking for title examiners in the last few weeks. Saw an email come across - Here's the link.

https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listin...=1612989598964

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                      Enverus (drillinginfo) was looking for title examiners in the last few weeks. Saw an email come across - Here's the link.

https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listin...=1612989598964
                      Thank you sir

Comment

Still looking in for a leasing/title/curative/ROW position- any leads greatly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                        X