• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Son's Truck Stolen!

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
    It's gone...................

You can tell those that don’t read the whole thread. [emoji2359][emoji23]

Sorry OP... that just sucks for the kid. **** thieves need a 223 to the kneecap.

Comment

Where did they find the truck?

Comment

Sorry to hear about this Michael. I hope it works out for your son somehow.

Comment

Sorry this happened to your son. I had the same thing happen when I was 16. Found my 63 Impala sitting on blocks on the rough side of town. The wrecking yard guy felt sorry for me and let me and my dad find parts for 1.00 each. Drove that car off the lot with different color wheels and a two barrel carburetor that hissed because it had no air and filter cover.
          No backseat and both roll out vent windows broke off. Ripped up the headliner. I drove that car two years.
          Hate a car thief or any thief.

Comment

Someone need parts to fix one up. Had the same thing happen to a 81 Buick Regal. Stole the engine, tranny and left side door

Comment

If I’m betting money that truck will show up around Aldine Mail Bender and 59/Hardy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                Where did they find the truck?
                5th ward area. Address on the paper where it was recovered at was 4000 Harriman st Houston Tx.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  5th ward area. Address on the paper where it was recovered at was 4000 Harriman st Houston Tx.
                  SheJack territory. Go figure....Sorry your sons luck OP. That is some BS. I am glad to hear he didn't have any pistols or knives in the truck. Don't need any more thugs with weapons.

Comment

Dang man. I'm sorry
                    Last edited by MasterOfNothing; 02-10-2021, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                      If I’m betting money that truck will show up around Aldine Mail Bender and 59/Hardy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      No, I bet it shows up over in the fifth ward somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        You can tell those that don’t read the whole thread. [emoji2359][emoji23]

Sorry OP... that just sucks for the kid. **** thieves need a 223 to the kneecap.
                        Talked the mess over with him on the phone yesterday morning.................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          Talked the mess over with him on the phone yesterday morning.................
                          You sure did and I appreciate it bud

Comment

They tried to steal one of my trucks from kingwood a couple weeks ago, It was in a friends house driveway where im rebuilding a bathroom. I had pulled the battery out of it so apparently they didnt bring a wrecker. 2001 little silverado v6 just like yours.

I have it running again and repositioned to my country property. I just replaced the ignition lock housing and ign lock assy which were mangled, had to replace the shifter assy also due to the feedback cable was stuck in the lock housing. Got parts from a used column for $100

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                              Man, I hate to say it but now he will really be late to go fishing! So sorry to hear.
                              Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                              Not mine! Wrong Hogslayer lol. Mine isn't never late to fish lol
                              Yep, that's me. I think I'm starting to get through to him a little. We went to a 3D shoot last week and he beat me there almost.

Comment

Dang Mike. Not sure how I missed this thread. Man, I hate that for Taylor. Not much worse than a thief.

Comment

Working...
                                X