No announcement yet.

Son's Truck Stolen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. That sucks. I hate readin this kind of stuff.

Comment

I would pay the $400 sell the engine and trans (pending the engine is not the 6cyl) You'll make a decent amount for those alone. Someone would likely buy the whole truck and scrap the rest. Lots of us putting the LS engine swaps in many vehicles.

Comment

Sorry this happened to you guys.

Comment

Sorry to here that. Sometimes I think them salvage yard guys are running a racket.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
            They should hang car thieves. No, I'm not kidding.
            No, thieves should have one hand cut off for the first offense, and hanged for the second. Hanged only because they would be a leech to society without any hands at all. I'm not kidding.

Comment

Man, I hate to say it but now he will really be late to go fishing! So sorry to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                Man, I hate to say it but now he will really be late to go fishing! So sorry to hear.
                Not mine! Wrong Hogslayer lol. Mine isn't never late to fish lol

Comment

My apologies! But it was your son who was the SHSU fishing team captain right?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                    My apologies! But it was your son who was the SHSU fishing team captain right?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                    He did fish on the Sam Houston fishing team until his partner graduated last year. They fished and qualified for the college national championship 2 yrs ago and placed top 10. My son was also the one that sold you the creed

Comment

It's gone...................

Comment

Michael, just now saw this! that SUX! i will dang sure buy some jigs from him even if the prices go up! hopefully someone on TBH can help you and him find a good reliable car to get him back on the road for now.

Comment

This just sucks. I've had the same thing happened to me at his age . Let me know if I can help.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

If they would make auto theft a major crime and more than a slap on the wrist it might make some of them think twice. I also like the idea of public whippings and hangings on the town square.

Sorry to see his truck destroyed
                            Last edited by wellingtontx; 02-09-2021, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                              No, thieves should have one hand cut off for the first offense, and hanged for the second. Hanged only because they would be a leech to society without any hands at all. I'm not kidding.
                              I agree

Comment

It is hard enough to be a college student and working part time, but to have this happen is a real gut punch. Sorry your son is going through this.

Comment

Working...
                                X