X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the squirrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
      Cool video MrTodd. Nice doe MrBisch. Good looking Javi MrFlinger. Awesome buck MrBowfishing!

Deer were inbound and cows pushed them off. Squirrels woke up and got to barking at me. Its fun barking back for a short while. I was kicking myself that I left my judos adapters at the house when target praticing yesterday...so the 300 grain VPA made quick reaper work. It was super nice he dropped 3 yards from where I was sitting, however Im still hunting my arrow...I dont know that it even slowed down when it blew through him. Tree rat number 2 likes to stay higher whilst barking and is gonna catch a 22 tomorrow morning.
      Nice work! I sent a VPA through a squirrel in January, and even at three quarter draw that arrow was 40 yards past the squirrel.

Comment

Cool video Todd! Congrats on the tree rat Byron!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Excellent shooting Briar!
          Good luck on the arrow hunt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Everyone!

Comment

I may not be on it when it comes to shooting deer but I'm terrorizing the pigs around here. Really having fun with this Primaltech recurve.
              Slot and stalking them while they feed on acorns is always fun.
              15 yard shot, 40 yard recovery.

Comment

Congrats Gary.

Comment

Bunch of killers around these parts.
                  Nice shooting men. Strong work.

Comment

Great shot Gary!

Congrats!

Bisch

Comment

Nice pig Gary. Did Bisch rub off on you and you started using GK broadheads?

Comment

Congrats gary

Comment

Originally posted by Horsehide View Post
                          Nice pig Gary. Did Bisch rub off on you and you started using GK broadheads?
                          Nah. I rubbed off on Bisch when he started using these Carbon Express Piledriver 150s.
                          Dang shame 3Rivers quit carrying them.[emoji1][emoji41]

Last edited by DRT; 10-10-2020, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I finally get to participate!

After cancer diagnosis last year and surgery, radiation, and COVID this year along with problems at my local bow shop I finally decided to leave the compound at home and hunt with a bow I understand enjoy shooting. I worked hard all summer (ever since I could draw my bow again after surgery) and it paid off.

This weekend was my first opportunity to hunt. Saturday morning was a bust but late afternoon it all came together. I was very patient and with 4 feet in sight my brain said go when this doe walked into one of my shooting lanes. I hit auto pilot and watched my arrow drill the spit I was staring at. What a rush! She missed have ducked/rolled out somewhat as the arrow pierced a lung and lodged in the spine right above the off shoulder.

Fourteen yard shot, recovery right where she fell. Black Widow PCH +\- 53# at my 29” draw length. Gold tip read XT 400 with 125 grain Magnus stinger and 50 grain insert.

Comment

Alright!!! Great shooting!!! Congratulations!!
                              Hope you are doing well.

Comment

Way to go Brian!!!!!!

Congrats!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X