No announcement yet.

Weston’s surgery updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, what a treat it was for me to see our official TBH hero!!
    OH YEA, to all our green screen brothers and sisters, Weston is officially the TBH Captain America now... He has an official name badge on of his nurses made for him and this "Superman" stuff is SO YESTERDAY!! So y'all remember that as he's in his official Captain America training and rehab phase now!!

Get well soon little man!!

Comment

Good stuff Charlie!

Comment

Glad he's recovering strong!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Well, what a treat it was for me to see our official TBH hero!!
          OH YEA, to all our green screen brothers and sisters, Weston is officially the TBH Captain America now... He has an official name badge on of his nurses made for him and this "Superman" stuff is SO YESTERDAY!! So y'all remember that as he's in his official Captain America training and rehab phase now!!

Get well soon little man!!
          Glad you were able to make it by there, Charlie!

Comment

Originally posted by sweldo73 View Post
            Glad you were able to make it by there, Charlie!
            Thanks for the help Scott! Enjoyed our talk... We gotta do it again!

Comment

Getting ready for nap. He has spent another morning very active! We are running out of things to entertain such a busy boy. Also two of his friends/his age got to go home, so that’s a bummer!

Please keep those prayers coming for the drain tubes, and tummy issues to be resolved! Drainage is still going down but not quite enough to pull tubes. Hopefully TOMORROW!!! Love you all!
              Attached Files

Comment

One day at a time....stay strong Dad!! He's doing great.

Comment

It's a good thing and a bad thing, this time of the post op... It is rougher on mom n dad than it is the patient... Patience is tough to come by for parents when it comes to their kiddos. Weston's doing great, and he will be home and back to a hunert percent before you know it!!

Lord, we ask you to put your hand on this little boy and dry up the leakage that makes these tubes necessasry. They are foreign in his body and we ask You Lord take them from him. Strengthen his lungs to accept the life-giving blood flow they now are getting. Let this strengthen him and grow him into the man You need him to be. Give mom and dad the patience to stand beside him and love on him as You do Your work. Direct all his care-givers that are ministering to him. Lord we thank You so very much for the specially gifted men and women who are the life-blood of Texas Children's Hospital, and the work that they do. Thank You for assembling such a loving, caring team to do Your work on Weston. We ask You to continue to work through them all to dry up the leakage and to ease the tummy pain and digestive issues Weston is having. Heal him Lord as he is such a special little man and loved by so many. We know Lord that none of us can love like You and we ask You for Your unbounded agape love to cover this family now, in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

I'll let Charlie do the heavy lifting but I check on the little Trooper every day. My thoughts are with him. Go Guy!

Comment

Continued prayers for Weston and for y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been away for a bit, but wow!! What an amazing journey!

Prayers for complete lasting healing and good health!

Comment

Hang tough Weston! It won't be much longer. The good Lord has special plans for you in life.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            It's a good thing and a bad thing, this time of the post op... It is rougher on mom n dad than it is the patient... Patience is tough to come by for parents when it comes to their kiddos. Weston's doing great, and he will be home and back to a hunert percent before you know it!!

Lord, we ask you to put your hand on this little boy and dry up the leakage that makes these tubes necessasry. They are foreign in his body and we ask You Lord take them from him. Strengthen his lungs to accept the life-giving blood flow they now are getting. Let this strengthen him and grow him into the man You need him to be. Give mom and dad the patience to stand beside him and love on him as You do Your work. Direct all his care-givers that are ministering to him. Lord we thank You so very much for the specially gifted men and women who are the life-blood of Texas Children's Hospital, and the work that they do. Thank You for assembling such a loving, caring team to do Your work on Weston. We ask You to continue to work through them all to dry up the leakage and to ease the tummy pain and digestive issues Weston is having. Heal him Lord as he is such a special little man and loved by so many. We know Lord that none of us can love like You and we ask You for Your unbounded agape love to cover this family now, in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you! Yes i think it is harder on us still being here. He has been an absolute trooper about not fussing about wanting to go home, etc. I think today was probably the hardest on him, the other little kid he was playing with went home this morning after over a MONTH! He was sad that she left, then the play room didn’t open today. Since he still has his chest tubes in we can’t leave our floor except to go up one level to the play room. It’s been an adjustment for a kid who is outside most of the time but he has handled it tremendously!! When this is all said and done we will have to invite you to go crappie fishing with us.

Comment

Can anyone tell what’s missing?

That’s right NO MORE DRAINAGE TUBES!!! Yea!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Awesome! Glad to see he's doing so well.

Comment

Working...
                                X