No announcement yet.

Weston’s surgery updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news, prayers are now for parents to have the energy to keep up with him!

Comment

Weston, You are the MAN!! Continue prayers for your recovery.

Comment

Weston is still rockin-and-rollin! Busy little boy. His drains have slowed down quite a bit but not enough to get them out. Also, we found out today that his potassium is pretty low so we have to get that up. We are hanging in there and trying to stay busy. Big surprise of the day was a fellow TBH’er stopped by to say hi! We got to talk hunting and fishing for a while. Thanks Sweldo73 the visit was appreciated!
        Attached Files

Comment

It was good to see y'all, and especially good to see how well Weston is doing! Watching him in person, it's amazing he just had open heart surgery - tough little guy. When he's all healed up, he's going to wear y'all out.

Comment

Weston’s surgery updates.

Looks like a good day today! Weston looks like he is doing amazing, I bet he is getting cabin fever being stuck in there this long.....
            I am sure he loved the company today and couldn’t get enough of the bucks sweldo73 has on camera!!! Continued prayers for speedy recovery!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just now seeing this thread Kurdawg! So glad Weston is doing great and all went well and as expected! TX Children’s is an amazing place where miracles happen daily! We went down this exact same route with Griffin but had opposite results! So I’m glad Weston is doing great! I will be praying for him and you guys!

Comment

Thank you Jesus!! This thread is the highlight of my day and thank you sir for being so diligent in keeping the rest of us updated!! Those pics of him are priceless and the very picture of faith and hope... I pray that innocent smile follows him throughout his life! Y'all are doing a great job with him

My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Always great to see that smiling face! Weston, your a tough little man!

Comment

Thanks again for updates!
                    Prayers Continuing!

Comment

Still Praying.....He is an amazing young man.

Comment

Great news, glad to hear everything is going good. Praying you will all be home soon.

Comment

Weston, looks very healthy. Praying for drainage to clear up. LORD bless that child and his parents.

Comment

Weston strong!

Comment

Afternoon everyone, Weston is still going strong not much has changed. His drainage is going down but not quite low enough to remove the drain tubes today but maybe tomorrow. We did have another visitor today SaltwaterSlick stopped to say hi. He brought Weston a SWEET Astros hat that fits him perfectly (sorry Smart) and this beautiful board that he said he saw and thought of Weston. Thank you very much for everything you definitely made Weston’s, Mommy’s and Daddy’s day! Unfortunately our visit got cut a little shorter than we would’ve liked, Weston’s shoulder started hurting from having a very active morning and stopping pain medicine this morning. With them upping the diuretics they don’t want his liver and kidneys doing any extra work. But he did get a little something to help and is resting now. Again thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers.
                              Attached Files

Comment

It was absolutely amazing to meet SaltWaterSlick! I doubt he nows how much his inspirational prayers have helped us! Thank you so much for the visit and the hat!
                                The board will proudly be hung in our home! Xoxo!

Comment

Working...
                                X