No announcement yet.

2019 Houston Astros season thread “Take It Back”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springer injury not deemed serious. Just back stiffness, out day to day. Altuve to start rehab assignment soon. Diaz is day to day.

Alvarez hit another home run today. The more I see it. It’ll be 2 more weeks before we see him. It’s not worth 15 million in the future for this extra 2 weeks of service. We will be up against the salary cap moving forward in the years to come. I think this will still be a long time decision: especially with our current record.

On to the next one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      Springer injury not deemed serious. Just back stiffness, out day to day. Altuve to start rehab assignment soon. Diaz is day to day.

Alvarez hit another home run today. The more I see it. It’ll be 2 more weeks before we see him. It’s not worth 15 million in the future for this extra 2 weeks of service. We will be up against the salary cap moving forward in the years to come. I think this will still be a long time decision: especially with our current record.

On to the next one

I think you're right on Alvarez. Straw, Fisher or both will likely get a quick look this week. Tucker is heating up too after a terrible start. Best to not forget about him. He's only 22. Good series win.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
        I think you're right on Alvarez. Straw, Fisher or both will likely get a quick look this week. Tucker is heating up too after a terrible start. Best to not forget about him. He's only 22. Good series win.

For sure! Tucker has been on fire. 2-4 again today.

Comment

On to the next one

I think you’re right about the 2 weeks, but there is no salary cap

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
            I think you’re right about the 2 weeks, but there is no salary cap

You are right I just meant up against it with all the top quality talent and contracts coming.

Comment

I dislike bobblehead marketing chick in the booth games...
              Bad things happen when shes in there.

Comment

Jake from rake farm

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  I dislike bobblehead marketing chick in the booth games...
                  Bad things happen when shes in there.
                  I have to say ....you really dislike a lot of things

Letterman could have done a top 10 things systemnt doesn't like...

Comment

Not a fan of liberal letterman either...

Comment

Fat boy finally got one!

Comment

It’s a mirac!

Comment

White to the tracks.. 55 more games to the next one

Comment

Collin McCugh to the DL they will be calling up Brady Rogers.

Comment

Collin McCugh to the DL they will be calling up Brady Rogers.

IL... McHugh
                              what 'discomfort' does he have? Acute theybehittinmystuffalloverdaparkitis?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                IL... McHugh
                                what 'discomfort' does he have? Acute theybehittinmystuffalloverdaparkitis?

I forgot it’s called that stupid IL now lol. Elbow discomfort actually which caused him to be hit all over the park [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X