Ranch name: Chambers Ranch
    County: Lampasas
    Acres: 150
    Hunters: 2
    Cost: $2000 per hunter.
    Lease Type: seasonal
    Means allowed: rifle, shotgun
    Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs
    Property description: The ranch is a total of 340 acres. The lease part is a distinct 150 acres. My family and I hunt the remainder of the ranch. The property is beautiful Texas Hill Country with rolling hills and live oak/cedar cover. There are 2 large stock tanks on the 150 acres. The ranch is located 20 miles north of Lampasas and 3 miles east of Hwy. 281. There is one existing deer blind on the lease.
    Lease description: The lease is for deer/hog/turkey hunting only and requires a written lease contract. It will accomodate 2 hunters at $2000 per hunter.

Comment

Tagged and saving my spot for reference...

Comment

BamaBreeze it’s listed on TXPWD Lease Connection website. There’s no contact info posted that listing is set up to with a masked email account. Sign up for an act with TXPWD and you can email them directly.

Comment

Originally posted by JMart76 View Post
          BamaBreeze it’s listed on TXPWD Lease Connection website. There’s no contact info posted that listing is set up to with a masked email account. Sign up for an act with TXPWD and you can email them directly.
          https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi.../listlease.php
          What he said. Have to email them and wait for a response

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/1645...1570003200805/

28k acres in old Mexico. 2 Openings...
            Not for me but to help you and others here, I couldn’t get the link to work.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
              Droolllllllling
              I guess they do a lottery for the buck tags? Probably get half as many tags as they are putting hunters on those two.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                Tagged and saving my spot for reference...
                I’m keeping my eyes open for something around about an hour from Bullard (Tyler area). Whether it’s group lease or if someone knows of a small price of property I can lease myself. I’m interested if anyone knows of any leads on anything.

Comment

Kendal County https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...ls.php?id=1115

Lease ID: 1115
                  Date Listed: 2019-02-23
                  Owner's User ID: rayssen
                  Ranch name: Flatrock
                  County: Kendall
                  Acres: 1300
                  Hunters: 2
                  Cost: $2350 per hunter.
                  Lease Type: year-round
                  Means allowed: rifle
                  Game available: deer, exotics
                  Property description: Hunting Lease for Whitetail deer located near Comfort, Texas. A total of 8 guns on this lease with one (1) opening at this time. $2350 per gun, electric and propane included. Hunting only allowed during months of Nov-Dec. Ranch used for Mountain bike riding rest of year. Hunters may take 1 8 point buck, one spike buck and 2 does. Contact Some exotics on ranch. Bunk house and camp house. Contact Ray at 830-393-2416

Comment

Ten sections in SE Glasscock county. Blinds, feeders, lodging/trailer spaces provided. Must be able to confidently age and score on the hoof. MLD Conservation option. Looking for a group of eight or will consider consolidating smaller groups if necessary. Eight spots on the lease. 47...

Glasscock county

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                      That one was listed in the classifieds here.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                        That one was listed in the classifieds here.
                        Really. Never saw it.

Comment

Seen this on 2-Cool,

Hunting Lease
                          Year around hunting lease near Rocksprings in Edwards County. Looking for a group of around 12 or corporate. Has lodging, blinds, and feeders in place. Whitetail, axis, turkey, some hogs, predators. On MLD permits. $5200 includes everything including lodging and all feed. Please Call or text for more info. 361-772-6820

Comment

12,500 Acre Hunting Lease - Childress Texas

Whitetail, Mule Deer, Quail, Turkey and Hogs
                            Amazing year round lease in Childress County.
                            $8/Acre for the entire ranch
                            $8/Acre for 6,000 acres with no lodging
                            $10/Acre for 6,500 acres with lodging

The wheatfields, CRP, 10-acre lake, and miles of creek frontage make this an exceptional trophy deer producing lease.

Ask about our 4,000-acre lease in Snyder Texas.
                            jack@jb4outfitters.com

Comment

Anyone have any leads on anything between Uvalde to Llano for 2 guns? Just went and saw a lease liked it agreed to get on with a buddy. Long story short buddy took a minute to respond and lost their spot. I really don’t wanna take the spot without them unless I have to. I Would like something year round if possible will feed protein and corn have everything needed to include an RV to stay in. If there’s electric and water great if not I’d consider it. Would like a shot at exotics, deer and turkey. Feel free to call me 830-481-9411, if I don’t answer please leave a message.

Comment

Catarina

Looking for management minded 4 hunters to fill 11 member year round lease in Catarina, Texas.

- $13,000 per member, which includes all fees (corn, protein, electricity, insurance, etc.)
                                -6,212 acres
                                --Low fence
                                -MLDIII
                                -Jerry Allen is our biologist, and the ranch has been under a comprehensive management plan for over 15 years. Bucks regularly killed in the 160'' & 170's. The ranch owner recently flew the ranch and saw two bucks that will go over 190."
                                -- One trophy, one managment, and does and culls by helicopter survey.
                                --11 total members (roughly 575 acres per member)
                                -- 17 twelve foot tower blinds in place. New feeders going up this month.
                                -- Community stands
                                --Great water throughout the ranch, with incredible dove, duck and quail hunting and turkeys on the eastern portion of the ranch. Good bass fishing.
                                -- Landing strip with airplane hanger right next to camp.
                                -- Two fully furnished camphouses that sleep 8 people each.
                                -- Fireplace, pool table, walk-in cooler.
                                -- Liberal guest policies
                                -- Great owner. Ranch hand lives right next to camp. Almost no illegals.

This is the first time this ranch has been available in the last 14 years. The previous group only left the lease because one of the members bought his own ranch. If you are looking to have a great time in South Texas and hunt low fence Boone & Crockett bucks with tremendous wingshooting, there is no better ranch in South Texas to do it on.

deer
                                hunting

Comment

Working...
                                X