Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    It’s already sold..
    Haha I see that now. I didn't keep reading down the rows. Saw that and got excited

Comment

Humble has a Barnet crossbow. I was in there about an hour ago.

Comment

Originally posted by chewjr View Post
        Humble has a Barnet crossbow. I was in there about an hour ago.
        Terrain?

Comment

I hadn't been paying attention to this thread figuring Everything was gone. Need to get out and look could use two more pescador kayaks.

Comment

No clue. I don’t know much about crossbows i just seen it hanging it up. It was marked $199 so i assume its 50% off. That’s about the only deal I come across today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Humble also had a pescador sitting outside. Not sure on the price though.

Comment

If anyone could grab me a clearance crossbow or has an extra that they bought and would like to get rid of please let me know.
                Thanks,
                Brad
                512-966-6617

Comment

I came across a Barnett terrain xt that I’ll let go for $200, i shot it maybe 10 times over the weekend. This is NOT the same crossbow as the recruit terrain.
                  Last edited by Thad_Castle; 02-12-2019, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I scored a perception Pescador last night and some camo boots. Also found a pelican case and 4 thermacell

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                      I scored a perception Pescador last night and some camo boots. Also found a pelican case and 4 thermacell
                      Dang. Good late scores! Add me to the Pescador Pilot list as well if there are any new ones identified!

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                        How much were those pos mechanicals? Let’s talk bidness.

@native texan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        The only pack I scanned were Muzzy Trocar...$17. They had more locked in the case with clearance tags but I didn't pay much attention to them since I don't use them.

Comment

I'm looking for a Perception Pescador Pro 120 12' Fishing Kayak on clearance if anyone has any leads pm me. The Tyler store has them but not clearance price.

Comment

I wonder if Academies outside of Texas is having this sale? I’ve heard the Port Arthur and Beaumont stores don’t have much but was wondering about the one in Lake Charles.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                              I wonder if Academies outside of Texas is having this sale? I’ve heard the Port Arthur and Beaumont stores don’t have much but was wondering about the one in Lake Charles.
                              Been hitting up Louisiana stores all week

Comment

Originally posted by Thad_Castle View Post
                                I came across a Barnett terrain xt that I’ll let go for $200, i shot it maybe 10 times over the weekend. This is NOT the same crossbow as the recruit terrain.
                                What’s the difference between the 2?

Comment

Working...
                                X