Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

I received an email from nascar.com saying the 2019 version is underway. However, I do not remember my Nascar password and the site will not let me reset it. (Error 400 message, whatever that is). So if someone will check their entry and let us know it will be appreciated.

I remember signing up being this frustrating last year. Wish Yahoo was still doing their’s.

Comment

Tried to reset my password and also had error 400

Comment

Any word?
          I opened up the app and it let me make picks. Don’t aure if it’s part of the league or not but it appears the same as as before

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
            Any word?
            I opened up the app and it let me make picks. Don’t aure if it’s part of the league or not but it appears the same as as before
            Take a screenshot showing your league and standings rank and post it.

To get started did you click on the link at post 1 or did you to Nascar.com and start therelooking for Texasbowhunter.

I have tried but cannot get through a couple of issues.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              Take a screenshot showing your league and standings rank and post it.

To get started did you click on the link at post 1 or did you to Nascar.com and start therelooking for Texasbowhunter.

I have tried but cannot get through a couple of issues.
              This screen?
              Attached Files

Comment

I am in made my picks.

Comment

I made a new entry, couldnt redo my last year stuff. Just need a league password

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                    I made a new entry, couldnt redo my last year stuff. Just need a league password
                    Maybe try the old one at post 1? I don't know if Leon County Slayer did that but the screenshot he posted is our group from last year. I am going by the office to get my laptop and start trying again.

Comment

The login from last season works. Im set for the 500. My new id is tractor mech

Comment

Just saw a post on Facebook that fantasy is back so would assume it's ready or will be soon

Comment

Finally in!

Now lets get some more entries. Just go to post 1 and follow the links.

Better look out for me, I am going to be wrecking people!

Comment

Awesome, got it set up. They changed the layout a little bit and made it easier too. The last 3 years I have missed 1 or 2 weeks because of life and only finished in top 5. I hope to not miss any this year and be in the running
                            Good luck

Comment

I’m in. Sure I will be piled up before the end of the race!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X