2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post

Post it up here. Someone may benefit from it.
    I am. Looking for the ad. But will post info if i can't find it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Iraan, Tx
      3,000k acres
      $3,000 per gun
      3 people total as of now.
      looking for 2 guys and maybe 1 more.
      They are thinking of adding a 4th spot.

Rancher hunts for does with his grandson but doesn't know if he has taken a buck yet.

Rancher fills all feeders and maintains equipment (He's retired) and doesn't mind doing it. You just pay for the feed

Water and electricity and hook up for a trailer.

Immediate family is okay.

Bow and rifle.

2 bucks and 2 does if you shoot a mule buck it counts to your allotment.

Protein feed as well
      The front gate is located right off I-10

(210)289-4501
      Mark

P.S. this add was on craigslist and my name is not Mark. Just passing the info.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
        For what it is worth I would never look for or take a lease listed on craigs list.

I would check leasehunter.com several times a day and if something promising pops up be all over it. There are several other good leasing sites. Every lease listed on these sites may not be perfect but overall I have found this is one of the best ways to track down a lease.

I would also contact anyone else I had hunted with in past years and ask them to put my name on their current lease waiting list.

The other suggestion is this - when posting that you are looking for a lease do not start out with the requirements YOU have - location, price, year around, and the like. By doing so you are immediately limiting your options.

Rather just post that you are interested in finding a deer lease - that way if you get responses you get to cull out the ones that do and do not fit what you want.

Now days it takes persistence and effort to find a place but it can be done.
        I have found 2 of my leases on Craigslist. 1 is not a neighborhood but it was an awesome place. And the one I have now is the best overall place ever been on. The ones I got on leasehunter have been junk or wasted my time even going to look. I am so glad I looked on Craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by keystone View Post
          if anyone has a spot open , please give me a shout... have feeders, blind, not trigger happy, thanks
          There’s on on here in water valley. Sounds awesome

Comment

McClennan County lease

Comment

Looking for something for me and 14 yo son. Preferably West or Southwest Texas. Bow and/or rifle.

Comment

Small lease in new castle

Comment

Archer cty

Comment

Kirbyville

Comment

Well I will keep this thread on my mind

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfool View Post
                        for what it is worth i would never look for or take a lease listed on craigs list.

I would check leasehunter.com several times a day and if something promising pops up be all over it. There are several other good leasing sites. Every lease listed on these sites may not be perfect but overall i have found this is one of the best ways to track down a lease.

I would also contact anyone else i had hunted with in past years and ask them to put my name on their current lease waiting list.

The other suggestion is this - when posting that you are looking for a lease do not start out with the requirements you have - location, price, year around, and the like. By doing so you are immediately limiting your options.

Rather just post that you are interested in finding a deer lease - that way if you get responses you get to cull out the ones that do and do not fit what you want.

Now days it takes persistence and effort to find a place but it can be done.
                        [ATTACH]942574[/ATTACH]

Comment

Sulphuric Springs lease https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/...se#Post7409412

Comment

South texas, Callahan Ranch lease
                            7500 acres Webb County. Located between Freer and Encinal on Callaghan ranch road. Low fence. Very little oilfield. No easments. 10 hunters total. Blinds, feeders, lodging included. 15 protein pens, 10 cottonseed stations. Price includes protein, cottonseed, corn, camp fees, shredding and ...

Comment

Brady area lease.
                              3200 acres. 4 guns as $2000 each

Guess y’all need the link. My bad
                              Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 01-22-2019, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                Brady area lease.
                                3200 acres. 4 guns as $2000 each
                                Any more info on this?

Comment

Working...
                                X