Bow lease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love me some raccoon hunting!

Comment

Lmao! He’s got em!

Comment

Tagged for now until I'm broke and can't afford it.

Comment

16 acres...$3,000....

Comment

following

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                16 acres...$3,000....

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
                  Got an opening???

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Boss will post if there are I’m sure. MLD so seasons still open.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post

Ha

Comment

Back up top

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                          Boss will post if there are I’m sure. MLD so seasons still open.

Where is it located?

Comment

For what it is worth I would never look for or take a lease listed on craigs list.

I would check leasehunter.com several times a day and if something promising pops up be all over it. There are several other good leasing sites. Every lease listed on these sites may not be perfect but overall I have found this is one of the best ways to track down a lease.

I would also contact anyone else I had hunted with in past years and ask them to put my name on their current lease waiting list.

The other suggestion is this - when posting that you are looking for a lease do not start out with the requirements YOU have - location, price, year around, and the like. By doing so you are immediately limiting your options.

Rather just post that you are interested in finding a deer lease - that way if you get responses you get to cull out the ones that do and do not fit what you want.

Now days it takes persistence and effort to find a place but it can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                              For what it is worth I would never look for or take a lease listed on craigs list.

I would check leasehunter.com several times a day and if something promising pops up be all over it. There are several other good leasing sites. Every lease listed on these sites may not be perfect but overall I have found this is one of the best ways to track down a lease.

I would also contact anyone else I had hunted with in past years and ask them to put my name on their current lease waiting list.

The other suggestion is this - when posting that you are looking for a lease do not start out with the requirements YOU have - location, price, year around, and the like. By doing so you are immediately limiting your options.

Rather just post that you are interested in finding a deer lease - that way if you get responses you get to cull out the ones that do and do not fit what you want.

I actually found a lease today on craigslist that was (almost) everything we were looking for. The deal breaker is that it's 8hrs away.
                              But i agree with what you've said.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post

While I kinda agree, I disagree at the same time about Craigslist. The best lease I ever had I found on Craigslist. Found it under the “services” tab when I searched deer lease. The LO accidentally put it there and I was glad he messed up. 400 acres in Junction. 1500 a year and no limits on what could be taken. Only rule was to kill all 5 deer. Lost it back to his kids after I busted my arse out there and cleaned the place up.
                                Sites like leasehunter and the like all suck if you ask me. I have been members on several and I have found the same leases on free sites and I’ll never pay for a site again. Have actually found the same leases on Craigslist on several occasions.

I do agree about being persistent. Must keep grinding til one pips up
                                Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
                                I actually found a lease today on craigslist that was (almost) everything we were looking for. The deal breaker is that it's 8hrs away.
                                But i agree with what you've said.

Post it up here. Someone may benefit from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X