No announcement yet.

2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had two calls from the guy with the Estrella lease as well as the long email. After filling it out he sent another email to schedule a time to see the place. Who knows if it is even worth the effort. Cannot kill coyotes, understand lease could go up in price each year, pay for insurance that includes himself and his wife. Moving on.

Comment

Mills County Lease

No guests or immediate family

Comment

Members, Will be posting my place for lease in the Feb/Mar timeframe. Don't have my act together in regard to (posting details, price, meeting people, show place, lease agreement). The place is 150 acres in Blanco County, Blanco River access. Lots of wildlife in river bottom, and has not been hunted in years. The place can easily accommodate 2 hunters. Bow hunting only. Will keep forum posted as I get my details/act together.

Comment

Originally posted by HHBuck View Post
          Members, Will be posting my place for lease in the Feb/Mar timeframe. Don't have my act together in regard to (posting details, price, meeting people, show place, lease agreement). The place is 150 acres in Blanco County, Blanco River access. Lots of wildlife in river bottom, and has not been hunted in years. The place can easily accommodate 2 hunters. Bow hunting only. Will keep forum posted as I get my details/act together.
          I sent you a pm

Comment

Did you get any other details by chance? Price?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                $3,000. I asked how many others were on the lease and for pics. Guy responded he couldn’t provide pics and that he was answering inquires from over 100 guys.

Comment

Just a word of warning to guys looking, Google is your friend on these leases. Names are easy, phone numbers are good to.

This one is most likely one to stay away from. Sounds pretty nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                    I never got to the price. After he said no immediate family I was out.

Comment

I sent you a PM.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jbw899 View Post
                        $3,000. I asked how many others were on the lease and for pics. Guy responded he couldn’t provide pics and that he was answering inquires from over 100 guys.
                        Originally posted by hube06 View Post
                        I never got to the price. After he said no immediate family I was out.
                        Thanks

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Oh boy. Get ready sir! Pm sent

Comment

104 acres in Devine, Texas

Don't have any other info but will pass along the contact systematically for those who PM me and you can get the details
                              Last edited by Traildust; 01-09-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Pm Sent Traildust

Comment

Working...
                                X