No announcement yet.

Lisa-MiMi's buttermilk pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must add to your vittles list guys and gals. This pie was a huge hit for me with my family last year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That pie looks good, if only I have seen this a couple of days ago then it will be a good addition to the Thanksgiving meal.

Comment

Originally posted by iammargarette View Post
        That pie looks good, if only I have seen this a couple of days ago then it will be a good addition to the Thanksgiving meal.

Sorry man... I thought about doing it several times but kept getting distracted

Comment

Man that looks tasty.

Comment

Thank you, I have been looking for this for so long.

Comment

It's that time of the year...again...making 6 this week to take to Corpus with us....2 for the meals and 4 single pie requests from my brothers and my Dad for their house...

Comment

Love buttermilk pie! I used to get it at furrs in midland before they closed the doors. Gonna have to try this.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Made them tonight. Used to love getting an individual slice of buttermilk pie in the local stores in east Texas. A soda and a slice of pie for a snack while hunting or fishing. The memories as those I fished and hunted with pass on.

Comment

Santa left our house a happy man last night.

I’ve made one similar for years. Tried this one yesterday and it turned out great. Thanks Smart.

Comment

Marked

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

In the oven now!!!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

No nutmeg so dusted with cinnamon. Will see how it taste once cool. Smells awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                              Never heard of buttermilk pie but that looks tasty
                              get a rope!

Comment

Saw this thread a little earlier and told the wife she needed to try this one. Little did i know she would jump right on it! Here they are waiting to go in the oven.

She NEVER baked before we both retired last year now its all the time! Home made bread, cakes, pies, cookies, pretty much anything! Life is good!!!

Results in a bit.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X