No announcement yet.

Hogs lake lavon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going out this weekend. I'm gonna hit it hard Saturday and see if I can't get a big one

Comment

Originally posted by hogtrapper84 View Post
      Maybe people should stop poaching deer and they wouldn't have to shut it down during deer season.
      You actually think their little silly written rules keep the rule breakers out of there during the season LOL. When there are multiple 200 inch deer running around poachers will go to extreme lengths...
      Last edited by bossbowman; 01-28-2019, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hogtrapper84 View Post
        Maybe people should stop poaching deer and they wouldn't have to shut it down during deer season.
        You got any proof that there's enough poaching going on to justify this rule? Or is it all just a guess?

I can't find a single news story of deer being poached off corps land in Collin County.

Comment

anyone know of any Lavon permits still available I know all of Lewisville have been issued.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
            anyone know of any Lavon permits still available I know all of Lewisville have been issued.
            I've never seen anything that says there is a limit on the number of permits for Lavon.

Comment

First time on Lavon today. Seen 3 does within 20 yards while stillhunting.

They only got spooked by my daughter's footsteps...man if they ever open Lavon for deer it'll be epic

Comment

Working...
              X