X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha

Comment

I'm meeting with CDC this afternoon. I want the big job.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I'm meeting with CDC this afternoon. I want the big job.
        I'll be an analyst if you get the nod

Comment

Here's how bad TCU's offense was this year:

Defense gave up less than 300 TOTAL YARDS 6 times and only won 3 of those games

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            Here's how bad TCU's offense was this year:

Defense gave up less than 300 TOTAL YARDS 6 times and only won 3 of those games
            Yeah...Patterson needs to do everything possible to keep Cumbie AND bring in Morris. Those two together would be perfect.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me though if Herman goes after Morris for OC. Morris and Hand pretty much run the same offense. Lots of concepts influenced by Malzahn.

Comment

Morris and Harrell are the names that keep popping up the most. Brady is mentioned as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  I have to believe that CEH is gone. Unfortunately I think Jefferson will go also. Luckily Marshall and Chase will be back at WR but we are going to replacing a lot of big names this next season. Would suit me just fine if we go ahead and win it this year! Geaux Tigers! We do have a couple of good recruits and RSF to step in when their number is called but this is our best shot! The program has taken the next step though and that is what counts.
                  What about Moss? He is a Junior and only had one real season with LSU due to eligibility and an injury last year. Kid is a stud TE this year though. I believe he stays his senior year.

Comment

Lets be real. Joe Brady has one success story with the offense under Burrow. Next year he has fresh meat to work with in Brennan. I think he gets paid and stays for a repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                      What about Moss? He is a Junior and only had one real season with LSU due to eligibility and an injury last year. Kid is a stud TE this year though. I believe he stays his senior year.
                      I hope he stays. He needs to prove he can stay healthy and will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                        Lets be real. Joe Brady has one success story with the offense under Burrow. Next year he has fresh meat to work with in Brennan. I think he gets paid and stays for a repeat.

Only team i know that’s actively after him is Texas an why would you leave LSU to Texas i have no idea. Don’t see him leaving this situation unless for a HC job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He isn't even the OC and doesn't call plays. That's why he may leave. To be an OC at a major program which could lead to a head coach position in the future. There is also the all important money factor.

How do you know Texas is "actively" after him?

I don't think he has enough experience for the job when compared to the other two.

Comment

So many people have tunnel vision on this Brady thing. He has been doing on the job training with S.E. to become more than likely the future O C at LSU. The guy has never been an O C. He was basically a lower level assistant with the Saints. If any of you LSU fans can remember S.E. did not even want the O C job. CEO had to talk him into it. He was perfectly happy coaching tight ends. No way Brady was going to get the full responsibility of being a full time O C at LSU when he has not proven he could handle it. I am sure it has been said if not written that he will get the O C job once CEO and S, E. feel he has earned his wings. That may happen sooner rather than later. And, when it does I bet S. E. stays on staff in some capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              So many people have tunnel vision on this Brady thing. He has been doing on the job training with S.E. to become more than likely the future O C at LSU. The guy has never been an O C. He was basically a lower level assistant with the Saints. If any of you LSU fans can remember S.E. did not even want the O C job. CEO had to talk him into it. He was perfectly happy coaching tight ends. No way Brady was going to get the full responsibility of being a full time O C at LSU when he has not proven he could handle it. I am sure it has been said if not written that he will get the O C job once CEO and S, E. feel he has earned his wings. That may happen sooner rather than later. And, when it does I bet S. E. stays on staff in some capacity.
                              This is the reports I have been hearing as well. Ensminger did not want the roll and did it as more of a favor to O. I figured Brady would wind up the official OC before long. Probably this spring or even sooner should a deal get struck before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                I would bet that Texas doesn't even reach out to him and if they did LSU would not let him get away.

Comment

Working...
                                X