Sticker Siting/GW Stop all in one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticker Siting/GW Stop all in one!

White Chevy Haulin' a Red Mule on I-20 just before Brazos River.

GW was checking them out!! Hope all was OK! Didn't get a real good look, but Driver looked famous!

I know I know I know!!!!!

Comment

Did the GW actually have them pulled over or was he just driving by them s-l-o-w-l-ey??

I may have a scoop!

Comment

Well... hells bells... spill the beans.

Comment

Not sure I'm right so my lip is zipped!

Was the driver female?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Was the driver female?
            Its was sippy right!!

Comment

Was the driver female?
              I'm guessing 2 male occupants...

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                I'm guessing 2 male occupants...
                Quite possibly!!!!

Comment

Quite possibly!!!!
                  Male driver. After viewing the ERS Opening weekend post I think I know who it is! Hopefully there is a good story or maybe a prank behind it... who knows!

Comment

Oh trust me, there's a good story...complete with photos!

Michael
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

So Middleton and I are headed back to Dallas after one heck of a good time at the semi-famous El Rancho Stovall (ERS). We pass a trooper who has a guy pulled over and I say "Man they really work this stretch in here... you really gotta be careful."

Seconds later....

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	23902805

Yep... apparently the license plate got knocked off at Ben's place.

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	23902806

We are having fun with the good officer and are doing what we do (take pictures of our silly adventures). Of course the officer wants to know if we had any luck, so we show him our tagged guest of honor.

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	23902807

He asks me where the rest of the deer is and when I tell him its in the ice chest, he gets a little excited and calls some buddys who happened to be in the nighborhood.

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	23902808

At this point I'm thinking this is just a fun way to chat with the local officers on the ride home... after all, I have a brand new hunting license and properly tagged game... I had no clue what was going to happen next...

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	23902809

While Middleton recieves a warning for lack of a license plate, I get not one but two citations from the game wardens.

Last night Mary wanted to practice deboning a ham since her boys usually process her deer for her. I never gave it a second thought as we loaded a baggie full of tenderloins and boned out the hams while talking about carne guisada recipes. Officially I'm cited for processing my deer beyond quartering before my final destination. Then, to top it off, although I tagged my deer properly, I had forgtten to write it on the back of my license log.

Score card:

Middleton a warning for not having a license on his trailer.

Leggett: Two citations with a properly tagged animal and some meat I'm not very interested in eating any more.

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	23902810

The officers knew about this website and asked Michael if he thought this would paint them in a bad light. I guess they understood they were being a bit "ticky tacky" with the decision to actually cite me while the trooper decided to issue a warning. I filled out the tag while the officer watched me and yet he still chose to cite me. Honestly, I have always been thankful game wardens were out there doing what they do but after today, I was left with a "us against them" feeling that I don't think I'll lose any time soon. Of course, they are just enforcing the laws... that is what they are paid to do.
                      Last edited by Legdog; 10-04-2009, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Great story!!

Apparently, I saw a different white chevy pulling what may have been a Mule or a 4 Wheeler with a female driver. Were they part of ya'lls group??

Comment

Great story!
                          Last edited by jkf123; 10-04-2009, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Looks like they didnt care they were getting their picture taken. I figured the DPS and GW's wouldnt take too kindly to that.

Just a memorable ending to a great weekend.

Comment

Dang, that bites! Maybe y'all should have stopped at Mary's with me and maybe you would not have met these fine officers because I didn't see any highway patrol when I came through.

Comment

Working...
                              X