No announcement yet.

Changed My Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic job! I love hearing stories like yours. It shows me that with the right motivation and purpose we can achieve so much in life!

Comment

Hell of a job, what kind of diet are u doing. Can u give some details for us.

Comment

Great story, proud of you!!!

Comment

Congrats keep up the good work.

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Great stuff! Keep it up!

Comment

Heck yeah!! Congrats buddy

Comment

Solid work! congrats!

Comment

Your story is inspiring, thanks for sharing it!

Comment

Pounded out a mile and some change this morning because of you....felt like I was gonna die this morning because of you![emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great Job! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Pounded out a mile and some change this morning because of you....felt like I was gonna die this morning because of you![emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          hah! Glad I could help. Every day is 1 less day of pain.

A mutual friend of ours said he has an elk hunt waiting for me if I lost 75 pounds...I think he needs to extend that invitation to you too!

I just got to get him to remember that conversation...

Comment

Wow! Congrats! I don't really have anyone to join me, but after reading this thread its time for me to get off my butt! I ate right the last couple weeks, and already feel better. Thanks for posting this because I HATE to jog, but this is what I needed to hear to embrace the suck!

Comment

Congrats!! Way to go man!!

Thank you for sharing your testimony, it is inspiring for all of us, even for those of us who exercise regularly, it will not cost me as much to get up every morning to go to train thanks to you.

Keep it up, you are an example to follow.
                              Last edited by AHF; 06-30-2020, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Well done! Color me impressed. I started exercising June 1, been doing it every day, almost a habit now. Kettlebell, couple dumbells, weighted cinder blocks and a concrete house piling I pick up and carry around. (farmers walk or weighted carry) Pants are a bit looser but my heart is my issue, gotta get it right. Aim Small :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X