Ford F-250 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford F-250 problem

I have a 2019 Ford F-250 and for some reason tonight starting at about 9 o’clock the alarm has been going off every 15 minutes. Has anybody ever experienced this and or how would you go about handling this for tonight?

TIA

Leddy

Disconnect your battery terminals. Reconnect in the am. May stop the alarm. Maybe one of your batteries went kaput?

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
      Disconnect your battery terminals. Reconnect in the am. May stop the alarm. Maybe one of your batteries went kaput?
      This usually worked on my work truck. It’s an 18 and goes nuts once every few weeks and disconnecting the battery works

Comment

My friend has a '17 250. The switch for the bed lights goes bad (Poor design by Ford, the switch is basically exposed to the elements). This usually causes the accent lighting to turn on and off continuously. I would try and disconnect that switch, and see if that stops the alarm.

Then make Ford fix it.

Comment

Might look in the owners book and see what it says.

Comment

My '13 f250 had a bad door sensor that would activate the alarm at random.

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
              My '13 f250 had a bad door sensor that would activate the alarm at random.
              This is my bet. They are known for getting crap in them, my 15 did this as well.
              Last edited by Cullbuck; 06-30-2020, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X