Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go! Keep up the hard work!

Comment

Congrats, thanks for sharing some positivity.

Comment

great work!!!

Comment

Keep up the good work!

Comment

That’s awesome, keep up the good work!

Comment

Awesome!! Way to go and good for you!

Comment

You the MAN! Congrats!

Comment

Good Job! I've been down that road. I did well for about 5 years and then we adopted two youngsters. I went from 3 competitive tennis leagues a week to zero and just stopped working out. Now that my youngest is driving I have more time and I am slowly getting back in shape. Your ability to take the speed bump of Covid and keep going is very important. Most of the time it is a life change, even a little one, that knocks us off our game. Keep at it. It is an inspiration. I have to set a goal otherwise I can't stay on task. My goal is a remote caribou hunt with my son and daughter. I have to lose enough weight to outrun them when the grizzly shows up

Comment

Well done and congrats. You've certainly been working your butt off!

Comment

Excellent man! Keep up the hard work! You are setting an example that will positively effect your children and beyond!

Comment

Congrats and thank you for posting. I have been on a similar journey myself and I was craving sweets just as I clicked on this thread. God works in mysterious ways and I forgot about the cookie I was about to destroy.

Comment

Excellent work! Keep it up.

Comment

Congrats for sure! Losing weight has been on my mind a lot lately as I approach my second retirement in a couple of months! Your note is encouraging! And I bet your Dog is happier too!!

Comment

That's a life changing story right there. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Comment

A very Big Congrats! Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X