No announcement yet.

Changed My Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s awesome! Congratulations! Keep up the hard work and keep us updated because it’s stories like this that motivates guys like me to start exercising and eating better.

Comment

Great thread. Be proud of your effort and accomplishment. Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome Sir !

Comment

Congratulations on your success

Comment

Awesome brother keep up the good work,

Comment

You should be incredibly proud. I bet Emma is sure glad to have a daddy who can run around with her now

Comment

Now you know what to do and how to do it---just keep at it. That daughter is worth every missed calorie.

Toughest part is finishing up--hit your target weight and then old habits tend to creep back in. You have done it the right way with the workouts, as you have lost more fat tissue than muscle tissue which can help prevent the cycle of lose/gain/lose/gain since you still have the muscle which is your body's engine to burn calories.

Congrats for sure!

Comment

Bro thats awesome! I'm jealous... I'm at 350 and feel like crap all the time with constant back pain. Keep it up man!
                  Last edited by haas0311; 06-29-2020, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Outstanding!

Comment

Heck yeah keep it up

Comment

GREAT JOB!!!!!! Too bad they shut our gym down, but way to stick with it!!!!

Comment

Super cool man, that is a bunch of weight in a short period of time for sure and you should be super proud of yourself. I helped one of my larger friends lose about 50 lbs by just getting him to cut cokes out of his diet and do cardio run/machines/workouts.

Comment

Congrats man, talking about it is really easy. You did the hard part and committed yourself to it. My best advice, DO NOT STOP! It is always hard to get started but once you do continuing to keep it going is easy until you decide to "take a week or two off"

Comment

Great Job, you are an inspiration to all who need a self makeover

Comment

Keep it up!!! You are doing great and an inspiration to follow

Comment

Working...
                                X