New Cuddelink System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Cuddelink System

Anyone have experience with this system? Its only Verizon but hopefully they'll add att soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have it on two separate places and I love it. Have six cameras linked on one place and two on the other place. If you have a hill in between two cameras you may need a repeater. They have been great though.

Comment

I have been using the system with 7 cameras and 1 cell home for 2 seasons now. Works great for me. My only complaint is that after the pictures go from the camera to the home unit and then are sent to me thru cellular they get degraded a little. I can still tell what I am looking at though. If I actually go pull a card, which I never have to do, the picture is great quality. So I know for sure its lost some clarity in the transfer process.

They do have att and that's what I use. I pay $30 per month for unlimited pictures.

Comment

What is the range over relatively flat and open terrain

Comment

WOW!! I can't imagine how in the world you guys got that many cuddebacks to actually work at one time!!

Comment

The cameras have worked great for me. Running 8 of them in SE Oklahoma.
            I am also a dealer, give me a call and I will try to answer any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
              I have been using the system with 7 cameras and 1 cell home for 2 seasons now. Works great for me. My only complaint is that after the pictures go from the camera to the home unit and then are sent to me thru cellular they get degraded a little. I can still tell what I am looking at though. If I actually go pull a card, which I never have to do, the picture is great quality. So I know for sure its lost some clarity in the transfer process.

They do have att and that's what I use. I pay $30 per month for unlimited pictures.
              Ok, do you have to call them and order ATT? Their website list Verizon as only option.

Comment

I’m running 4 cams plus a cell home. They’ve been flawless for me. I plan on adding another 4 pack after this season.

I do wish they had an app, but maybe that is to come.

Comment

cameras

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  WOW!! I can't imagine how in the world you guys got that many cuddebacks to actually work at one time!!
                  HaHa my 20 year old son read all the instructions, set them up and taught me what I needed to know. Its very simple!! Just like my phones and the remotes at home.

Comment

Man, I may have to give cuddeback another try... (for the 4th time)... I used to run nothing but their cameras back in the early '90's, then started having trouble with them and customer service just went in the toilet... Tried 'em again a few years back... bought 4 of the new fangled small cuddebacks... They lasted about 2 years max... Have always liked the pic quality, but dang I've had bad luck with the cameras... Gonna do some reading on this cuddelink system.
                    Thanks to you guys who posted up the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                      The cameras have worked great for me. Running 8 of them in SE Oklahoma.
                      I am also a dealer, give me a call and I will try to answer any questions.
                      PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Man, I may have to give cuddeback another try... (for the 4th time)... I used to run nothing but their cameras back in the early '90's, then started having trouble with them and customer service just went in the toilet... Tried 'em again a few years back... bought 4 of the new fangled small cuddebacks... They lasted about 2 years max... Have always liked the pic quality, but dang I've had bad luck with the cameras... Gonna do some reading on this cuddelink system.
                        Thanks to you guys who posted up the info!
                        One of my Cuddelink cams started eating batteries in like 3-4 days. I emailed them and they responded next day. I sent the camera in to them and within the week, I had a brand new one in a package at my front door. My CS experience was great.

Comment

In generally flat terrain, I'm getting 1/4 mile up to 1/2 mile ranges.

Comment

We are using it and so far it works good.

Be sure that all your units are running on D batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                              Ok, do you have to call them and order ATT? Their website list Verizon as only option.

I asked my son about this and he said he set up the att online with a new Gmail email address for it to send pictures to. He got instructions on their website.

Comment

Working...
                              X