No announcement yet.

Are gas prices about to go up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully it gets up around 70ish and settles down for the long haul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In short yes....

Comment

Yes. Prices will go up.

Comment

I wish the best for those in the oilfields, but as a guy that scratches a living burning fuel, and rubber I hope it goes back down. lol

Comment

HEB I passed by today was still at $2.04. Sam's and Walmart is still at $2.04 now, but there's a bunch of others going @ $2.39 already (per Gas Buddy).

Comment

Rockets and feathers. Doesn't take so much as a sneeze for prices to jump. I anticipate a significant bump in the weeks to come

Comment

Market is up about .20 today, it is going to jump up quite a bit in the next few days. I would not be surprised to see $2.75 pretty soon.

Comment

Oil closed up $8.05 today.

Comment

Paid 2.47 for diesel today, I would like to see it stay that way but kind of doubt it will.

Comment

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
                      Hey I would imagine more than a few ppl here on the GS could benefit from higher oil prices. I personally wouldnt mind $3/gallon if it meant $90/bbl.

( Except now I'm salaried so the overtime is donated! )
                      More would benefit from it going lower. That said being in the industry I'm fine with it rising.

Comment

If the go up it will be a few days.
                        As for higher oil helping some folks out.....that dont concern me. The more it helps them the more it hurts everyone else.

Comment

Maybe a little, it’s also time to start switching over to winter blends which generally means a drop in price.

Comment

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
                            Hey I would imagine more than a few ppl here on the GS could benefit from higher oil prices. I personally wouldnt mind $3/gallon if it meant $90/bbl.

( Except now I'm salaried so the overtime is donated! )
                            I sell auto parts and $90.00 oil is better for my company.........

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                              Maybe a little, it’s also time to start switching over to winter blends which generally means a drop in price.
                              Don't they always say "winter blend" time to go up. Then in the spring "summer blend" time to go up.

Comment

the fake news media always wants you to believe the worst.

Comment

Working...
                                X